Market Analysis: Global Biosurfactants Market
The Global Biosurfactants Market accounted for USD 4.25 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Biosurfactants Market
Biosurfactants are surface active compounds produced by bacterial and fungal species, extracellular or as part of the cell membrane. They have the unique property of reducing the surface and interfacial tension of liquids. There is a growing demand for biosurfactants in detergents, cosmetics, bioremediation, biomedical, oil recovery, chemical production, agriculture activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising demand for green solutions
- Availability of oilseed based raw material
- Favorable regulations
- Growth in personal care industry in emerging economies
- Increased consumer inclination towards the use of bio-products
- High price and less availability of feedstock
- Fluctuation in raw material prices
Market Segmentation: Global Biosurfactants Market
- The biosurfactants market is segmented on the basis of type into glycolipids, lipopeptides, phospholipids and fatty acids, polymeric biosurfactants, and particulate biosurfactants. Glycolipids are further segmented into sophorolipids, rhamnolipid, trehalose lipid and mannosylerytitol lipids. Lipopeptides are further segmented into surfactin and lichenysin.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into detergents, cosmetics, bioremediation, biomedical, oil recovery, chemical production, agriculture and others.
- On the basis of geography, the biosurfactants market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Biosurfactants Market
The global biosurfactants market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Biosurfactants Market
Some of the major players in biosurfactants market Agae Technologies LLC, AQUA-AID Inc., BASF SE, BIoFuture Ltd., Boruta-Zachem SA, EcoChem Organics Company, ECOFLORA S.A.S, Ecover, Enzyme Technologies Inc., Evonik Industries, Glycosurf LLC, Jeneil Biotech, Kemin Industries Inc., Logos Technologies, MG Intobio, Pendragon Holdings Ltd., Rhamnolipid Companies Inc., Saraya Co. Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Co., Soliance, TensioGreen Technology Corp., Urah, Urumqui Unite Bio-Technology Co. Ltd.and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Biosurfactants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.