Global Protein Purification and Isolation Market is Growing At A Significant Rate in the Forecast Period 2018-2025
Global Protein Purification & Isolation Market is expected to reach USD 10,328.02 million by 2025 from USD 5,580.31 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-protein-purification-isolation-market/
Segmentation: Global Protein Purification & Isolation MarketBy Technology (Precipitation, Centrifugation, Preparative Chromatography Techniques (Affinity Chromatography, Ion Exchange Chromatography, Reverse Phase Chromatography, Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography, Size Exclusion Chromatography), Electrophoresis (Gel Electrophoresis, Isoelectric Focusing, Capillary Electrophoresis), Ultrafiltration, Western Blotting, Dialysis and Diafiltration), By Product Type (Instruments (Purification Systems, Softwares), Consumables (Kits, Reagents, Columns, Resins, Beads and Others)), By Application (Drug Screening, Target Identification, Biomarker Discovery, Protein-Protein Interaction Studies, Protein Therapeutics, Disease Diagnosis and Monitoring), By End User (Biotech & Pharma Industries, Contract Research Organization, Academic Research Institutes, Hospital and Diagnosis Centers), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Drivers: Global Protein Purification & Isolation MarketThe major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing importance of identification of new ligands, technological development towards rapid purification kits, paradigm shift towards automated instrumentation for protein purification and increasing growth of proteomics market are boosting the growth of the global protein purification & isolation market. INCREASING IMPORTANCE OF IDENTIFICATION OF NEW LIGANDS Ligands are the ion or molecule that binds to a central atom to form a co-ordination complex. A ligand is a small molecule which binds to proteins by weak forces such as ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds, Van der Waals interactions and hydrophobic effects. Protein-ligand interactions are fundamental to almost all processes occurring in living organisms. Ligands are used in the purification of protein as it gets binds to the epitopes of the directed proteins. In chromatography, ligands are attached to targeted protein to isolate and then proceed to purify and vice-versa. Below Are Some Instance Related to New Ligands:
- According to National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) published article in 2011, in silico identification of new ligands for protein GPR17, which is a promising therapeutic target for human neurodegenerative diseases.
- According to National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) published article in 2012, the specific ligand for the methionine biosynthesis transcriptional regulator by frontal affinity chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry (FAC-MS) for the identification and characterization of the small molecules that modulate transcriptional regulator (TR) binding to TR targets.
- Protein purification kits comprises of gels, reagents, buffers, ladders, immunoglobulins which helps to carry out the purification and isolation of proteins. The technology development in these kits used back pressure to allow a stable and controlled flow of sample and buffer through the affinity resin column during centrifugation, which results in higher antibody yields and improved purification.
- Abbkine, Inc., provider of innovative, high quality assay kits, recombinant proteins, antibodies and other research tools based in Wuhan, China launches PurKine GST-Tag Protein Purification Kit, also known as Glutathione or GST resin. These resin kit is used to purify high levels of overexpressed GST-tagged fusion proteins in gravity column procedure at different scales.
- Norgen Biotek Corp., a biotechnology company provider of advanced powerful tools for nucleic acid and protein purification based in Canada, U.S., launched its All-in-One Purification Kit for 4-in-1 purification of RNA, microRNA, DNA and proteins from a single sample.
- Protein purification is the key step in high-throughput protein production. To obtain highly purified proteins is important to initiate exploring their practical and operational properties. Automated instrument can load the sample, wash the column, elute sample and collects peak steps for ion-exchange, metal affinity, hydrophobic interaction and gel filtration chromatography.
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., a biotechnology company, based in Massachusetts, U.S., has the automated nucleic acid and protein purification sytem, KingFisher Purification Systems which uses magnetic bead technology to automate nucleic acid and protein purification. It reduces the user variability and hands-on time for a variety of applications and throughput levels, delivering a versatile system which helps in research and delivers consistent results.
- Promega Corporation, a global provider of innovative solutions and technical support to life scientists in academic, industrial and government settings based in Wisconsin, U.S., has MagneGST Protein Purification System, which provides one- step purification of multiple samples in a simple, rapid, and reliable method for the purification of glutathione-S-transferase (GST) fusion proteins. This system allows easy handling, no need for lysate clearing and a scalable system.