North America Healthcare IT Market, By Product And Services (Hcit Outsourcing Services, Healthcare Provider Solutions (Clinical Solutions, Non-Clinical Solutions (Healthcare Information Exchange, Revenue Cycle Management Solutions, Financial Management Systems, Population Health Management Solutions, Medical Document Management Solutions, Pharmacy Information Systems, Workforce Management Systems, Healthcare Analytics)), Healthcare Payer Solutions), By End User (Providers, Payers)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
North America Healthcare IT Market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as need for paper less technology, increasing government initiatives on healthcare it sectors, adoption of cloud services and prevalence of chronic diseases.
Market Segmentation: North America Healthcare IT Market
- The North America healthcare IT market is segmented on the basis of products & services into HCIT outsourcing services, healthcare provider solutions and healthcare payer solutions. In 2018, HCIT outsourcing services segment is expected to dominate the healthcare IT market with the highest market share in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The healthcare provider solutions are further segmented on the basis of clinical solutions and non-clinical solutions.
- The clinical solutions are further sub segmented into electronic health records medical image processing and analysis systems, picture archiving and communication systems, radiology information systems, laboratory information systems, vendor neutral archive, computerized physician order entry, clinical decision support systems, specialty management information systems, healthcare IT integration systems, practice management systems, radiation dose management and others.
- The non-clinical solutions are also sub segmented into healthcare information exchange, revenue cycle management solutions, financial management systems, population health management solutions, medical document management solutions, pharmacy information systems, workforce management systems and healthcare analytics.
- The North America healthcare IT market is segmented based on end users into providers and payers. In 2018, providers segment is estimated to rule with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Providers are further sub segmented into hospitals, home healthcare, diagnostic centres, ambulatory surgical centres and pharmacies. Payers are further sub segmented into public and private.
- The North America healthcare IT market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Key Drivers: North America Healthcare IT Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for North America healthcare IT market are need for paper less technology, increasing government initiatives on healthcare IT sectors, adoption of cloud services and prevalence of chronic diseases.
Key Points: North America Healthcare IT Market
Epic Systems Corporation is going to dominate the North America healthcare IT market followed by McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Carestream Health and Siemens AG.
- The HCIT outsourcing services segment is dominating the North America healthcare IT market.
- Providers segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.