North America dental infection control market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Dental Infection Control Market
North America dental infection control market is segmented into two notable segments such as products and end user.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into consumables and equipment. Consumables segment is further sub segmented into personal protective care/ accessories, dental unit water- line cleaning solutions, instruments cleaning solutions, sterilization accessories, others, Personal protective care/ accessories is further sub segmented into gloves, face masks, protective eyewear, disposable protective garments, others. Hand Care is further categorized into soap and lotion, sterilizing gel. Instruments cleaning solutions is further categorized into ultrasonic cleaning solutions, lubricants, multi- surface cleaning/disinfectants, enzymatic detergents and decontamination. Monitoring sterilizers is further categorized into mechanical indicators, chemical indicators, biological indicators. Consumables segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In March 2017, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC (U.S) launched Advanta clear surface disinfectant product line which is available as spray, wipes and liquid. The feature of this product is that it kills 30 of the common pathogens in less than one miniute such as HIV-1, HBV, HCV, MRSA, Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Salmonella enterica, ESBL E. Coli. By this product launch the company enhanced their product portfolio.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dental hospitals, dental clinics, dental research institutes and academics, dental laboratories. Dental clinics segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2015, A-dec (Oregon, U.S.) announced the broadening of distribution strategy in the U.S. and Canada market by partnering with Henry Schein Dental (U.S.). This will help their products to reach a broader range of dentists.
Competitive Analysis: North America Dental Infection Control Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are 3M, Young Innovations, Inc., Kerr Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., GC America Inc., A-dec Inc., Dentsply Sirona, COLTENE Group, Kol Al-Hamaya Factory, Medicom, Schulke & Mayr UK Ltd, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC, Bio Hygiene International Pty. Ltd, Ventyv, Whiteley Corporation, Cantel Medical, Dispodent, Septodont Holding, VOCO GmbH.
- In December 2017, Henry Schein, Inc. announced the launch of ProRepair Web Portal which provides the customer an automated system to manage all aspects of handpiece repair.
- In March 2019, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch new sintering furnace which is a powerful reliable sintering furnace and is essential for providing final strength in restorations.
- In July 2016, GC America Inc. launched new of a new surface disinfectant wipe and spray. It is specially formulated with a low toxicity and not damage common surface instruments and equipment. By this product launch company enhance their product portfolio.
Research Methodology: North America Dental Infection Control Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.