Market Analysis: Global Wireless Power Transmission Market
The Global Wireless Power Transmission Market is expected to reach USD 16.29 billion by 2025, from USD 3.08 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 23.10% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Wireless Power Transmission Market
Wireless Power Transmission (WPT) is a new evolving technology in the world at the moment. The most common method used right now for wireless power transfer is by inductive coupling. The simplest and inexpensive methods of charging the electronic gadgets is by wireless power transfer, as it eradicate the use of conservative copper cables and current carrying wires. The inductive coupling technique is used since presently it is the easiest way of wireless power transmission since it has high competence and large amount of the energy transferred.
Usually the electrical energy is transmitted to the consignment through the wire it may be copper, aluminum or any conductive material. And there are many more possibilities to transfer the electrical power via wireless medium by using various technologies, depending on the range of transmission the technology will change. There are also applications being developed for use of WPT technologies via radio frequency beam such as for wireless powered sensor network, WPT in a pipe, microwave buildings, wireless charger of mobile devices, WPT to moving/flying target, wireless power transfer sheet, wireless charging for electric vehicles, point-to-point WPT and for solar power satellite.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Convenience need for effective charging systems
- Need for effective charging systems
- Impact of uncertified and non–standardized products on the industry coherence leads to poor user experience
- High cost of wireless power transmission technology-based devices
Market Segmentation: Global Wireless Power Transmission Market
- The global wireless power transmission market is segmented based on technology, implementation, receiver application, transmitter Application and geographical segments.
- Based on Technology, the market is segmented into near-field technology and far-field technology segments. The near-field technology segment is further sub-segmented into inductive, magnetic resonance and capacitive coupling/conductive. The far-field technology segment is further sub-segmented into microwave/RF and laser/infrared.
- On the basis of implementation, the market is classified into integrated and aftermarket.
- On the basis of receiver application, the market is segmented into Smartphones, Tablets, Wearable Electronics, Notebooks. ,.
- On the basis of transmitter application, the market is segmented into Electric Vehicle Charging, Furniture, and Industrial.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Wireless Power Transmission Market
The global wireless power transmission market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes wireless power transmission market shares of market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd launched a wireless speaker , which is specified with LED lights and wireless charging features.
Key Players: Global Wireless Power Transmission Market
The renowned players in global wireless power transmission market are SAMSUNG, Wi-Charge., Energous Corporation, HUMAVOX LTD, Semtech, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Panasonic Corporation ROHM SEMICONDUCTOR, Murata Manufacturing Co, Philips N.V , uBeam, HUMAVOX LTD, Mojo Mobility, Mopar, Powermat, Powercast, Fulton Innovation LLC, TDK Corporation, WiTricity Corporation, Integrated Device Technology, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Ossia Inc. and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Wireless Power Transmission Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.