Market Analysis: Global White Goods Market
Global White Goods Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing smart homes in developing country is the major factor driving the growth of this market
Market Definition: Global White Goods Market
White goods are those electrical goods which are used in homes like refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioner etc. They are known as white goods because in old times they were usually available in white color. These electrical machines are usually used to do common tasks like washing, heating, drying, cooling etc. Increasing urbanization in the developing countries is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing urbanization and industrialization is driving the growth of this market
- Rising disposable income is another factor driving the market growth
- High price of the product is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of white products is another factor restraining market growth
Segmentation: Global White Goods Market
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Expanded polypropylene (EPP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Paper & Paperboard
By Packaging Type
- Air Bags
- Foam Sheets
- Corrugated Boxes
- Rigid Plastic Containers
- Shrink Films
- Washing Machines
- Air Conditioners
- Microwave Ovens
- Vacuum Cleaners
By Distribution Channel
- E- Commerce
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Electrolux announced that they have acquired Anova so that they can create connected devices for kitchen and homes. The main aim of the acquisition is to use Anova smart technologies and meet the requirement of the people so that they can expand their business worldwide.
- In August 2016, Samsung Electronics announced that they acquired Dacor so that they expand their home appliance portfolio and can add more products under the Dacor brand. The main aim of the acquisition is to along with Dacor to provide premium products and designs products.
Competitive Analysis: Global White Goods Market
Global white goods market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of white goods market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global White Goods Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the white goods market are Whirlpool Corporation; Morphy Richards; LG Electronics; Havells India Ltd.; SAMSUNG; Electrolux; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Haier lnc.; Panasonic Corporation; BSH Home Appliances Group; Hitachi Appliances, Inc.; Midea Group; Miele & Cie. KG.; SHARP CORPORATION; Aabsal Company; Ariston Thermo SpA; MIRC ELECTRONICS LIMITED; V-GUARD INDUSTRIES LTD and Teka Group.
Research Methodology: Global White Goods Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure