Global Uveitis Drug Market By Type (Anterior Uveitis, Intermediate Uveitis, Posterior Uveitis, Panuveitis), Mechanism of Action Type (Corticosteroids, Immunomodulators, Calcineurin Inhibitors, Antimetabolites, Alkylating Agents, T-Cell Inhibitors, Anti-Microbials, NSAIDs, Intracameral Tissue Plasminogen Activator (TPA)), Drug Type (Bethamethasone, Dexamethasone, Prednisolone, Cortisone, Methotrexate, Azathioprine, and Mycophenolate Mofetil, Bevacizumab, Tacrolimus, Cyclophosphamide, Adalimumab), Route of Administration (Topical, Oral, Intravenous, Subcutaneous, Intramuscular, Intravitreal and Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Drug Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa) - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Emphysema Drug Market
Global uveitis drug market is rising gradually to an estimated value of USD 736.99million by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as trauma to the eye, rheumatoid arthritis, increasing personal disposable income, and high expenditure in healthcare sector and favorable government regulation.
Market Definition: Global Emphysema Drug Market
Uveitis is the inflammatory diseases of the eye that produces swelling and damage the surrounding tissue of uvea, the middle layer of the eye that consist of choroid, ciliary body and iris. These diseases are not only limited to uvea but also affect the other eye parts like lens, retina and optic nerve producing slightly reduce vision or vision loss. A person with uveitis experiences blurred vision, dark, floating spots in the vision (floaters), eye pain, redness of the eye, sensitivity to light (photophobia) depending upon the type of inflammation.
- The global uveitis drug market is witnessing substantial growth due to increased aging population
- Growing prevalence of uveitis and related complications
- Introduction of innovative biologics, fast-track approval of pipeline drugs, increasing research and development investments in drug discovery and development
- Rising government initiatives to minimize eye disorders are also driving the growth of the global uveitis drug market
- Introduction of new routes for drug administration that improves the efficiency of the drug
- With the advancement of molecular biology, some intravitreal implants and biologic agents are increasingly used for the treatment of uveitis
- By the development of molecular biology, more therapeutic agents and approaches have been applied to control ocular inflammation caused by uveitis, which are expected to have a positive influence on the uveitis drug market
- The adverse effects related to uveitis treatment medication such as watery eyes, irritation and other factors
- Poor primary healthcare infrastructure
- Lack of awareness about eye disorders and lack of health insurance in developing countries are also obstructing the uveitis treatment market
Segmentation: Global Emphysema Drug Market
By Mechanism of Action Type
- Anterior uveitis
- Intermediate uveitis
- Posterior uveitis
By Route of Administration
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Alkylating agents
- T cell inhibitor
- Intracameral Tissue Plasminogen Activator (TPA)
By End Users
- Specialty clinics
- Surgical centers
Key Developments in the Market
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- In October 2018, Eyepoint Pharmaceuticals received approval from the FDA for the fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant (Yutiq) for the treatment of chronic non-infectious uveitis that affects the posterior segment of the eye, as it delivers consistent dosing without the peaks
- In July 2016, Abbvie Inc received approval for the drug Humira (adalimumab) non-corticosteroid therapy for non-infectious intermediate, posterior and panuveitis, as it shows early results of treatment when compared to other medications and it is the first approved biologic medication for uveitis
Competitive Analysis: Global Emphysema Drug Market
Global uveitis drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of uveitis drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players: Global Emphysema Drug Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global uveitis drug market are Xoma, Eye oint harmaceuticals, Novartis AG, Allergan, Enzo iochem Inc, Abbvie IncBausch & Lomb Pvt Ltd, Topivert Ltd, Santen harmaceutical Co., Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Hanall Biopharma, Daiichi sankyo company, limited, Alphamab Co. Ltd, Coherus BioSciences, Captisol, Clearside Biomedical, Eyegate, Eyevensys.
Research Methodology: Global Emphysema Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call
or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research
team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Customization of the Report:
- Current and future of global uveitis drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)