Market Analysis: Global Ultrasound Devices Market
Global Ultrasound Devices Market accounted to USD 7 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 9.3 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Ultrasound Devices Market
An ultrasound scan is a device that uses high frequency sound waves to create an image of some part of the inside of the body. These devices are non-invasive diagnostic imaging devices they are capable of acquiring images of internal organs of the body. They are used in healthcare professionals to conduct tests in diagnosis and therapeutic procedures
- Medical reimbursements will drive the Ultrasound device
- Technological advancements will make large differs in Ultrasound device market.
- Government and private funding for R&D in ultrasound imaging
- Increase in number of ultrasound diagnostic imaging procedures
- Lack of skilled sonographers is going to restrain the growth of market.
Segmentation: Global Ultrasound Devices Market
By Product Type
- Cart/trolley based ultrasound devices
- Compact ultrasound devices
By End User
- Diagnostic center
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 3D and 4D
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Siemens Healthineers launched a new ultrasound system called the Acuson Sequoia this will developing the imaging of different sized patients with consistency and clarity. Acuson Sequoia produces penetration up to 40cm, it also expands precision medicine by enabling high-resolution imaging that adapts to patients’ size and personal characteristics, contributing to more confident diagnosis.
- In October 2012, Siemens introduced Acuson P300 compact portable ultrasound system to provide high performance and reliability in the compact portable ultrasound market. This system integrates high-performance hardware and software and offers 13 multi-frequency transducers for high clinical versatility.it also features advanced image optimization technologies to support both routine and specialty application needs.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ultrasound Devices Market
Global ultrasound devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ultrasound device market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Ultrasound Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in ultrasound devices market are Shimadzu Analytical Pvt. Ltd., Analogic Corporation, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Siemens Hitachi, Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC, SAMSUNG, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Esaote SpA, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., GE Healthcare, Carestream Health, Hologic, Esaote, Acoustiic, Inc., Daxsonics Ultrasound, Inc., Cardiawave, SA.among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ultrasound Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ultrasound devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved