Market Analysis: Global System Integration Market
Global System Integration Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value for USD 320.44 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 601.95 billion growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017 the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global System Integration Market
System integration is the process of connecting different sub-systems (components) into a single larger system, the function includes of all the physical and virtual components of an organization’s system. The physical components that include various machine systems, computer hardware, inventory, etc. The virtual components mainly consist of data stored in databases, software and applications. One of the reasons for organizations to use system integration is that they need to improve productivity and quality of their operations.
- Concern for automation and integrated approach in business process
- Advancements in cloud technologies and virtualization
- High investment in distributed information technology system
- Development in automation sector
- High implementation cost and time
- Lack of standardized network infrastructure.
Segmentation: Global System Integration Market
By Infrastructure Integration
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Cloud Integration
- Integrated Communication
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Network Integration
- Application Integration
- Data Integration
- Unified Communication
- Integrated Security Software
- Integrated Social Software
- Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Business Transformation
- Business Process Integration
- Financial Services
- Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods And Retail
- Telecommunication And IT
- Transportation And Logistics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Feb.21, the Arrow SI purchase announcement comes as Eagan, Minn.-based ConvergeOne through a special-purpose acquisition agreement with Forum Merger Corp. Since2005, ConvergeOne has completed 16 different acquisitions till know.
- In December 2016, it is observed that the BFSI segment was the largest end-user of system integration services. Due to this the BFSI sector is witnessing a very positive environment on the back of government reforms and high level application of financial technology.
Competitive Analysis: Global System Integration Market
The global system integration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of system integration market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global System Integration Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global system integration market are Accenture, BAE systems, FUJITSU, ,Hewlett Packard Enterprise Devlopment LP IBM Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, DXC Technology Company, Telefonaktiebolaget LM EricssonCognizant, CGI Group Inc., Wipro Limited, Informatica, MuleSoft, Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Harris Corporation, Infosys Limited, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Leidos, Oracle, among others.
Research Methodology: Global System Integration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved