Market Definition: Global Surgical Lasers Market
Laser is a light beam released from a device through a method of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic waves. Usage of lasers has become an essential practice in the treatment of various diseases as the patients mostly opt for non-invasive procedures for the treatment, which can be achieved through the usage of lasers. Due to the various chronic diseases and growing advanced technology are generating more demand.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints: Global Surgical Lasers Market
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and ophthalmic disorders
- Growing technological development
- Rise in non-invasive procedure
- Rising cases and commonness of targeted diseases
- High price of laser surgeries
- Stringent government regulations
Market Segmentation: Global Surgical Lasers Market
The global surgical lasers market is segmented by type into carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers, argon lasers, diode lasers and neodymium : yttrium-aluminum-garnet (ND:Yag) lasers.
- On the basis of procedure the market is segmented into open surgery, laparoscopic surgery and percutaneous surgery.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into ophthalmology, dentistry, dermatology, urology, gynecology, cardiology and oncology.
- By end user the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics.
- On the basis of geography, global surgical lasers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Surgical Lasers Market
The global surgical lasers market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical lasers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Surgical Lasers Market
Some of the major players operating in global surgical lasers market are Lumenis Ltd., Hologic Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott, IPG Photonics Corporation, Alma Lasers, Fotona doo, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Cutera, BISON MEDICAL, Stryker, BioMedical Technology, Nidek Co., Ltd., Eleme Medical, CryoLife, Inc., Ellex, Danaher, Carl Zeiss, Valeant and Quanta System S.p.A. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Lasers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.