Market Analysis: Global Spinal Fusion Market
Global Spinal Fusion Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7,751.98 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11,905.89 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.51% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising spinal disorders is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Spinal Fusion Market
Spinal fusion or spondylosyndesis or spondylodesis is a procedure which is used to solve the issues or problems related with the small bone in the spine or verterbrae. Usually in this process two spines are joined so that they can combine into a single solid bone. Tumor, scoliosis, fractured verterbrae, spinal stenosis, herniated disk etc. are the situation where spinal fusion is done. The main aim of the procedure is to reduce the pain during motion and restore the stability of the spine. Rising number of road accidents causes spine injuries which is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising number of aging population is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing road accidents is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High setup cost is restraining the growth of this market
- High price of the spinal fusion surgeries is another factor restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Spinal Fusion Market
By Product Type
- Interbody Cages
- Pedicle Screws & Rods
- Spinal Fusion Plates
By Procedure Type
- Posterolateral Fusion
- Interbody Fusion
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Traditional Spinal Fusion Procedure
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies announced that they have acquired Emerging Implant Technologies GmbH (EIT) so that they can expand their portfolio for both minimally invasive and open spinal fusion surgery. The main aim is to provide more interbody solutions options to the surgeons, so that they can provide better treatment to the patients.
- In June 2018, CoreLink announced that they have acquired an Israeli medical device company so that with use of FLXfit and FLXfit 15 titanium transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion systems they can expand their orthopedics portfolio. The main aim is to provide customers with advanced technology for the better treatment and will also help them to expand their business.
Global spinal fusion market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spinal fusion market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the spinal fusion market are Zimmer Biomet, K2M, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, Integra LifeSciences, Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Weigao group, Bo NING Hua medical devices Beijing Co., Ltd., NuVasive, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Globus Medical Inc, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Vallum Corporation, Choice Spine, Life Spine, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Spinal Fusion Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global spinal fusion market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)