Market Analysis: Global Special Effect Pigments Market
Global Special Effect Pigments Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 826.92 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1240.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing demand for personal care and cosmetics industries.
Market Definition: Global Special Effect Pigments Market
Special effect pigments have special enhancements to various substrates which increase their quality. A special effect pigments can show a wide range of properties such as reflecting or refracting of light and color travel. The most broadly utilized shades are created from silver, titanium, and platinum. They are used in printing inks, paints & coatings, plastics and cosmetics.
- There is growing demand for product differentiation is expected to be driving the market growth
- There is growing demand for plastics and paints & coatings industries is also expected to drive the market.
- There is increase in demand for personal care and cosmetics industries is expected to be driving the market growth
- There is variability in raw material prices is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- Strict government regulations due to toxic metals are also to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Special Effect Pigments Market
- Metallic Pigments
- Aluminum Pigments
- Leafing Pigments
- Non-Leafing Pigments
- Bronze Pigments
- Chrome Pigments
- Gold Pigments
- Silver Pigments
- Aluminum Pigments
- Pearlescent Pigments
- Mica Base
- Titanium Dioxide
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Univar Inc. acquired of Nexeo Solutions. Univar Solutions is a leading global chemical and ingredient distributor and provider of value added services to customers across a wide range of industries. This combination will have the ability to redefine chemical and ingredients distribution, to deliver superior growth.
- In September 2018, Clariant AG, merged with Sabic Clariant is a speciality chemicals company, and focused on four business areas: catalysis, care chemicals, natural resources and plastics & coatings. This collaboration will be divesting clariant’s pigments business.
Global special effect pigments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of special effect pigments market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in special effect pigments market are BASF SE (Germany), Clariant (Switzerland), Huntsman International LLC (U.S.), Altana AG (Germany), Merck KGaA (Germany), Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited(India), DIC Corporation (Japan), GEOTECH (Netherlands), Sensient Colors LLC (U.K.), Kolortek Co., Ltd. (China)., Cabot Corporation,Kobo Dynamic (US), Ferro Corporation (US), Du Pont (US), DayGlo Color Corp. (US), Flint Group Pigments (UK), CARLFORS BURK (Sweden), The Chemours Company (US) and TOYOCOLOR CO., LTD. (Japan) Merck (U.S.), Sun Chemical (U.S.), GBC Speciality Chemicals Limited (U.K.), RPM International Inc. (U.S.) and other.
Research Methodology: Global Special Effect Pigments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved