Global Spear Phishing Market, By Geography; Component (Solution, Services); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Deployment Type (On-premises , Cloud) Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI), Government & Defense, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Critical Infrastructure) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Analysis: Global Spear Phishing Market
The Global Spear Phishing Market accounted for USD 795.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Spear Phishing Market
Spear Phishing is a form that comes under phishing in which hacker send e-mails to a certain group of people with some specifically common characteristics. Spear phishing though comes from a trusted source but is actually designed to help hackers get confidential information and other trade related information. Phishing messages usually appear to come from a large and well-known company or website with a broad membership base, such as google. Keeping these problems into notice spear phishing solutions have taken place in order to safeguard the confidentiality of the users. It has its wide application in government & defense, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, IT & telecommunication, media & entertainment, critical infrastructure, and others. Growth of cloud email security solution may act as a major driver. On the other side, lack of awareness about current threats may hamper the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints: Global Spear Phishing Market
- Increasing adoption of BYOD policy in organizations
- Increasing incidences of spear phishing attacks
- Growth of cloud email security solution
- Concerns of organizations regarding outsourcing of security services
- Lack of awareness about current threats and cyber-attacks
Market Segmentation: Global Spear Phishing Market
The global spear phishing market is segmented on the basis of component into solution, services. The services segment is further segmented into professional services, and managed services.
- On the basis of organization size, the global spear phishing market is segmented into large enterprises, and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of deployment model, the global spear phishing market is segmented into on-premises, and cloud.
- On the basis of vertical, the global spear phishing market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, IT and telecommunication, media and entertainment, critical infrastructure and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global spear phishing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Company Share Analysis: Global Spear Phishing Market
The report for global spear phishing market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Major Market Competitors: Global Spear Phishing Market
Some of the major players of the global spear phishing market are Votiro, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Symantec Corporation, Sophos Ltd., RSA Security LLC, proofpoint, PhishMe, PhishLabs, Mimecast Limited, Microsoft Corporation, IRONSCALES, Intel Corporation, GreatHorn, Inc., Forcepoint, Cisco Systems, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Barracuda Networks Inc., BAE Systems, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Spear Phishing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Some of the key research methodologies used by DBMR Research team is Vendor Positioning Grid, Technology Life Line Curve, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Company Sales In Terms Of Hardware, Software, And Services Availed, Multivariate Modeling, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about of research skills drop an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.