Market Analysis: Global Smart Sensors Market
Global Smart Sensors Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 31.49 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 120.79 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising concern about safety & investigation.
Market Definition: Global Smart Sensors Market
Smart sensors are even known as intelligent sensors, and it is a combination of sensor and interfering circuit. The smart sensors are principally utilized for digital processing, analog to digital conversion. The sensors are used in various industries which include automotive, industrial, consumer electronics, medical, security & defense and entertainment. They are also helpful in various activities that includes decision making, they also help in two-way communication and logic function.
- Smart Sensors Eases Energy Saving, act as a driver to the market.
- Growing demand of Use of Smart Sensors in Various End-User Industries, act as a driver to the market
- High Cost of Development for Smart Sensors, due to high cost it act as restraints to the market.
- More Complex Structure than Traditional Sensors, act as restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global Smart Sensors Market
By Sensors Type
- Temperature & Humidity Sensors
- Resistance Temperature Detectors
- IR Sensors
- Other Types of Temperature Sensor
- Pressure SensorsPiezoresistive
- Resonant Solid State
- Flow Sensors
- Touch Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Motion & Occupancy Sensors
- Smart Motion Sensors
- Smart Occupancy Sensors
- Water Sensors
- Turbidity Sensors
- PH Sensors
- Soil Moisture Sensors
- Level Sensors
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO2)Sensors
- Light Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Other Technologies
- Optical spectroscopy
- Microsystem technology (MST)
- Integrated smart sensors
- IC-compatible 3D micro-structuring,
- Analog To Digital Converters (ADCs)
- Digital To Analog Converters (DACs)
By Network Connectivity
By End User
- Industrial Automation
- Biomedical & Healthcare
- Consumer Electronics
- Communication & IT
- Home Appliances
- Wearable Electronics
- Building Automation
- Access Control
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Security & Surveillance
- Lighting Source
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Honeywell International announced that, they were launched self-diagnosing sensors to improve performance and safety of Aircraft systems.
- In August 2017 , Honeywell International announced that, they were launched indoor air-quality monitoring sensor for building owners and consumers
- In May 2017 - Analog Devices announced that, they were launched two MEMS Accelerometers in its series of low noise, low drift, low power, three-axis MEMS accelerometers to provide Wireless Condition Monitoring
Competitive Analysis: Global Smart Sensors Market
Global smart sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart sensors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Smart Sensors Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the smart sensors market are Siemens (Germany), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Sensirion AG (Switzerland), Legrand (France), Emerson Electric Co. (US), Honeywell International Inc. (US), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), TDK Corporation (Japan), ABB (Switzerland), NXP Semiconductors (Europe), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Analog Devices, Inc. (US), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan), Yokogawa Electric Corporation TOP (Japan), Schneider Electric (France), Delphi Technologies (Ireland), Maxim Integrated (US), Vishay Electronic GmbH (Germany), Gira Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Airmar Technology Corp. (USA), BeanAir (Germany), among others.
Research Methodology: Global Smart Sensors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved