Market Analysis: Global Security Orchestration Market
The Global Security Orchestration Market is accounted for USD 828.7 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.8% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Security Orchestration Market
The technique for associating all the security devices together and coordinating the divergent security frameworks is known as security orchestration. It goes about as an extension that associates the power security automation and the security forms. As it were, security orchestration can be characterized as an approach that consequently reacts to security related cases and shields the frameworks in the associations from vulnerabilities and digital assaults. The security merchants are endeavoring to build up their coordination stages keeping in mind the end goal to give propelled security to the basic business applications. Security orchestration engages associations to consequently react to security cautions. Utilizing profound innovation mixes with existing machines and quickly assembles relevant ready information from different sources, break down the security knowledge, and prescribe a strategy to an investigator or execute the required precaution activities with mechanization.
Security Orchestration is the ability to sanction robotized system, framework, and application changes in vision of information driven security investigation. The procedure of security orchestration is to evacuate moderate, manual expert mediation from the traditional instance and danger reaction capacities and supplant it with machine-speed basic control and reaction. Security orchestration capacity combined with exhaustive information gathering, standardization, work process examination and computations gives associations an extraordinary technique to easily execute refined resistance inside and out abilities in light of inner and outer information sources, for example, Threat Intelligence.
Market Drivers and Restraints : Global Security Orchestration Market
- Market is prone to cyber-attacks results in a number of security breaches.
- Rapid growth in BYOD trend (Bring your own device) influencing the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Rapid development and deployment of the cloud based solutions.
- As the business along with the market is growing day by day, the new form and sophisticated cyber-attacks and incidents are getting progressive.
- Data theft followed by loss of property.
Market Segmentation : Global Security Orchestration Market
- The global security orchestration market is based on component, application, deployment model, and organization size, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the global security orchestration market is segmented into solution, services, professional services, consulting services, training and education, support and maintenance, managed services.
- Based on application, the global security orchestration market is segmented into threat intelligence, network forensics, ticketing solutions, compliance management and others.
- Based on deployment model, the global security orchestration market is segmented into Cloud and On-premises.
- Based on organization size, the global security orchestration market is segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
- Based on industry vertical, the global security orchestration market is segmented into BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), energy and utilities, government, healthcare, retail, it and telecom and others.
- Based on Geography, the global security orchestration market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Security Orchestration Market
The global security orchestration market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of security orchestration market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players Global Security Orchestration Market
Bradford Networks, Cisco Systems, Cyberbit SOC 3D, CyberSponse Inc., Demisto, DFLabs , Exabeam, FireEye, Inc. , Gemini Atlas, Hexadite AIRS, IBM Corporation, Intel, Komand ,Phantom Cyber Corporation, Resolve Systems, Swimlane LLC, ThreatNexus, Tufin Orchestration Suite, Huawei Technologies, Acalvio, Arxan, Baffle, BluVector, Cavirin, Centrify, FinalCode, Illusive networks, Immunio and Perimeterx.
Research Methodology: Global Security Orchestration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.