Market Analysis: Global SCARA Robot Market
Global SCARA Robot Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing industrialization in developing countries is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global SCARA Robot Market
SCARA robot or selective compliances assembly robot arm or selective compliance articulated robot arm is specially designed for the manufacturing sector for packaging, screw driving, material handling, machine tending, etc. These robots are architecture robot in which one motor operates all the other function. Rising prevalence for SCARA robot for palletizing is driving the growth of this market.
- Rising demand of SCARA robot for palletizing is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing R&D investment on SCARA robot is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals is restraining the market growth
- Rising prevalence for articulated robots is another factor restraining the market
Segmentation: Global SCARA Robot Market
- CPU Board
- Power electronics
- Brake Unit
- Mat Lab
By Axis Type
- 3- Axis SCARA Robot
- 4- Axis SCARA Robot
- 5-Axis SCARA Robot
- 6-Axis SCARA Robot
- Others SCARA Robot
- Process to Process Transfer
By End- User
- Food and Beverage
- Rubber and Plastic
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- LED Manufacturing
- Wafer Handling Lithographic machines
- Solar cell production
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, TM Robotics announced the launch of their Toshiba Machine’s THE600 SCARA robot. This new machine is made on the specification of THE400. This will be demonstrated at t Automate 2019, which will also include models from SCARA, six- axis range and TS Assist which is a new robot programming tool.
- In February 2018, Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd announced the launch of their THE400 which is a THL series SCARA robot. This new model has high rigidity and tracking accuracy that is required in the 3C industries. It also has large capacity that enables a maximum payload of 5 kg. The main aim of the launch is to provide better products with excellent cost performance and high quality.
Competitive Analysis: Global SCARA Robot Market
Global SCARA robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of SCARA robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global SCARA Robot Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global SCARA robot market are ABB, Asic Robotics AG, Comau, Epson America, Inc., FANUC CORPORATION, Googol Technology Ltd., Hirata Corporation, Janome, Mitsubishi Electric Company, Yaskawa America, Inc., Omron Corporation, Stäubli International AG., TOSHIBA MACHINE CO.,LTD., Wachter, Inc., YRG Inc, b+m surface systems GmbH, Universal Robots.
Research Methodology: Global SCARA Robot Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved