Market Analysis: Global Reporter Gene Assay Market
Global Reporter Gene Assay Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.44 billion to an estimated value of USD 3.15 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing investment in cell-based research is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Reporter Gene Assay Market
Reporter gene assay is a gene which is attached by the researcher in governing sequence of another gene. These genes are selected as reporters because the feature they leave on the organisms are easily identified and measured. They are usually used to study the gene expression or to act as a control for transfection efficiencies. They are widely used in application like cell signaling pathways, gene regulation, structural and functional analysis and protein interaction which is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing usage of gene expression in various applications like cell signaling pathways, structural and functional analysis etc. is driving the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence for cell-based assay is another factor driving the market growth
- High price of cell biology research is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Reporter Gene Assay Market
- Assay Kits
- Luciferase Assay Kits
- Fluorescent Protein-Related Assay Kits
- Secreted Embryonic Alkaline Phosphatase Assay Kits
- Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase Assay Kits
- Beta-Galactosidase Assay Kits
- Beta-Glucuronidase Assay Kits
- Other Assay Kits
- Cell Signaling Pathways
- Promoter Structural and Functional Analysis
- Gene Regulation
- Protein Interaction
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROS)
- Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, T hermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that they have signed an agreement with Becton, Dickinson and Company according to which they will acquire their advanced bioprocessing business. This will help the business to combine their services which will help them in increasing their cell culture media formulation and reduce vulnerability in biopharmaceutical applications. This will also help the company to serve better services to their customers.
- In September 2018, Merck announced the launch of their new 3,800-square-meter laboratory BioReliance lab in Singapore which is specially designed to provide biosafety testing to both pharmaceutical and biotech industry. The main aim of the launch is to increase the Singapore competitiveness as a leading global site for biologics manufacturing and provide safe medicines to the patients.
Global reporter gene assay market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of reporter gene assay market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the reporter gene assay market are Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Promega Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Abcam plc., BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher, Biotium, PromoCell GmbH, InvivoGen, Geno Technology Inc., GeneCopoeia, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Reporter Gene Assay Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global reporter gene assay market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)