Market Analysis: Global Reed Sensor Market
The Global Reed Sensor Market is expected to reach USD 2.9 million by 2025 from USD 1.7 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Reed Sensor Market
Reed sensor is defined as an electromagnetic switch. It open and close their reed switch contacts in presence of a magnetic field. It is used to control the flow of electricity in a circuit. It contains two or more ferrous reeds encased within a small glass tube-like envelope. It can be magnetised and move together or separate when a magnetic field is moved towards the switch. The reed sensor can also work with no physical connection to any phone company since they function virtually. The reed sensors have a various feature which include low power, tight tolerances and reliable reed-switch technology. Reed sensors are used for sensing and detecting movement, metal detection, proximity, and liquid level and flow measurement. It involves 2 or more metal reed contacts (blades) that are hermetically sealed inside the glass capsule containing inert gas to stop the activation of contacts. It is used numerous application such as automotive & transportation, robotics & automation, consumer electronics & appliances, safety & security and others.
In 2017 Sandvik launches Safeni 52 a new wire for efficient production of high-quality reed sensors. Safeni 52 is a soft magnetic iron-nickel alloy with low coercive force, a low content of non-metallic inclusions and high magnetic permeability.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Use of Reed Sensors in Automotive Industry
- Reed Sensor applications in home appliances, HVAC, and smart meters.
- Benefit of low operating power and capable of working in harsh environments.
- Size of reed sensors.
Market Segmentation: Global Reed Sensor Market
- The market is segmented based on Contact Position, type, application and geographical segments.
- Based on Contact Position, the market is segmented into Form A, Form B, Form C and Others.
- Based on Type, the market is segmented into dry-reed sensor and mercury-wetted reed sensor.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into automotive & transportation, consumer electronics & appliances, robotics & automation, telecommunications, healthcare, safety & security, construction and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Reed Sensor Market
The global reed sensor market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of reed sensor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Littelfuse provide operated reed switches a widest selection of magnetically. Reed switches are available in bare glass or overmolded packages with a variety of mechanical, electrical and magnetic characteristics.
Key Players: Global Reed Sensor Market
The renowned players in reed sensor market are Littelfuse, HSI Sensing, Ryazan Metal Ceramics Instrumentation Plant JSC (RMCIP), Standex-Meder Electronics, PIC GmbH, Coto Technology, Pickering Electronics,Aleph America, Stg Germany GmbH, Zhejiang Xurui Electronic Magnasphere, Nte Electronics, Multice Group, Zf Electronics Tvs, Kemet, Reed Switch Developments Corp., Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Soway Tech Limited, Hnc Group and Bernstein Ag and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Reed Sensor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other