Market Analysis: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
The Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.45 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.48 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the Rising Incidence of Infectious Diseases and Increasing Food Safety Concerns.
Market Definition: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
The rapid microbiology testing is the technology that allows the user to get microbiology test results faster compared with traditional methods (Such as rapid detection of malaria, rapid detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis etc.)
- Global rapid microbiology testing market is an Advanced Technology.
- Rising Incidence of Infectious Diseases.
- Funding, Research Grants, and Public-Private Investments.
- Increasing Food Safety Concerns.
- Reimbursement Policies are Unfavorable.
- High cost of the Rapid microbiology testing devices.
- The substitute products of rapid test point of care devices can be the restraints
Market Segmentation: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
- By Product
- Reagents and kits
- By Method
- Growth-Based Rapid Microbiology Testing
- Cellular Component-Based Rapid Microbiology Testing
- Nucleic Acid-Based Rapid Microbiology Testing
- Viability-Based Rapid Microbiology Testing
- Other Rapid Microbiology Testing Methods
- By Application
- Clinical Disease Diagnosis
- Food & Beverage Testing
- Pharmaceutical & Biological Drug Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Products Testing
- Research Applications
- Other Applications
- By End-User
- Diagnostic Laboratories & Hospitals
- Food & Beverage Companies
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
- In October, 2017, Abbott Acquired Alere to become market leader. Abbott gains leadership in the USD 5.5 billion point of care segment broadens diagnostics footprint and enhances access to fast-growing diagnostics channels.
- In July, 2014, the market leader in molecular testing of blood cultures is AdvanDx, which has been acquired by OpGen, Inc. with a family of FDA approved and CE marked rapid molecular tests for use with the company’s Acuitas MDRO Gene tests and bioinformatics for multi-drug resistant organisms.
Competitive Analysis: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
The global rapid microbiology testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rapid microbiology testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global rapid microbiology testing market are Abbott., Becton Dickinson and Company, BioMerieux SA, Bruker, Charles River, Danaher, Don Whitley Scientific Limited, Merck KGaA, Neogen Corporation, Quidel Corporation, Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc., Sartorius Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific, TSI, Vivione Biosciences Inc., ERBA Diagnostics,Vedalab, Rtalabs, Shimadzu Corporation., Pall Corporation., Mocon, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Rapid Microbiology Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global rapid microbiology testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)