Global Radio Access Network Market, By Communication Infrastructure (Small Cell, Macro Cell, RAN Equipment, DAS), By Connectivity Technology (2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G), Deployment Location (Urban, Rural, Residential, Retail Stores), Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Radio Access Network Market
The Global Radio Access Network Market is expected to reach USD 15.23 billion by 2025 from USD 8.53 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Radio Access Network Market
The global radio access network market has been segmented on the basis of communication, infrastructure, connectivity technology and deployment location. In terms of communication infrastructure, small cell is expected to hold the largest share of the market. The small cell is mostly applicable in network operators to address the need for high-speed data transfer and improve the quality of services. Small cells will help increase the network capacity and therefore, aid in network densification. Nowadays, 5G connectivity technology is expected to hold the largest size of the radio access network market. The market for the 5G would be driven by the proliferating demand for wireless broadband services which require fast and high-capacity networks. The development of the 5G connectivity technology has been undertaken to address the growing demand for high-speed data communication. This would lead to the need for the related network infrastructure which would drive the radio access network market in the near future.
In 2016, Ericsson launched 5G Plug-Ins to equip today's networks for 5G. It is beneficial in mobile HD video, driverless buses and haptic feedback-enabled drones to fiber-equivalent residential wireless access.
In 2018, Huawei launched full range of 5G end-to-end product solutions, which is beneficial for core network, the bearer network, base station, and terminals.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of mobile data tariff.
- Acceptance of latest technologies like smart phones.
- Rising demand for network infrastructure.
- Delay in spectrum allocation.
- Rising of different products with lot of specifications .
Market Segmentation: Global Radio Access Network Market
- The market is based on communication infrastructure, connectivity technology, deployment location and geographical segments.
- Based on communication infrastructure, the market is segmented into small cell, macro cell, RAN equipment, DAS.
- Based on connectivity technology, the market is segmented into 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G.
- Based on deployment location, the market is segmented into urban, rural, residential, retail stores.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Radio Access Network Market
The global radio access network market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes Power electronics market shares of market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2018, Verizon selected Samsung for 5G Commercial Launch which is beneficial in 5G performance using millimeter-wave (mmWave) frequency to provide FWA pre-commercial service.
Key Players: Global Radio Access Network Market
The renowned players in HUAWEI Technologies Co. , Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson , Nokia , ZTE Corporation., SAMSUNG, NEC Technologies India Private Limited, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, Intel Corporation, FUJISTU, Juniper Networks, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Corning Incorporated, Verizon, Airspan, Qorvo, Inc, LG Electronics, Huber+Suhner and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Radio Access Network Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.