Market Analysis: Global Protective Cultures Market
Global Protective Cultures Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 100.90 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 494.53 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for natural, preservative-free products.
Market Definition: Global Protective Cultures Market
According to the European Food & Feed Cultures Association (EFFCA), Protective cultures are generally GRAS certified and protective cultures are considering an integral part of the starter cultures other than additives which are deliberately added to a product for controlling of bacteriological activities and protect against product deterioration without any hampering the sensory qualities of the product.
- Technological developments to promote protective cultures is expected to drive the market growth
- Demand for extending the shelf life of perishable products is also expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing demand for natural, preservative-free products
- Stringent regulations concerning the use of protective cultures is expected to restrain the market growth
- High price of protective cultures is also expected to restrain the market growth
- Regulatory and safety requirements for food cultures
Segmentation: Global Protective Cultures Market
- By Product Form
- By Target Microorganism
- Yeasts & Molds
- By Composition
- Multi-Strain Mixed
- By Application
- Dairy & Dairy Products
- Fermented Milk Products
- Butter and Spreads
- Meat & Poultry Products
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Chr. Hansen acquired dairy ingredient supplier Österreichische Laberzeugung Hundsbichler GmbH (Austria).
Competitive Analysis: Global Protective Cultures Market
Global protective cultures market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of protective cultures market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Protective Cultures Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the rice protein market are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Dowdupont, DSM, Sacco S.R.L , CSK Food Enrichment B.V. , THT S.A , Meat Cracks Technologie GmbH , Dalton Biotechnologies S.R.L , Bioprox , Biochem S.R.L , Aristomenis D. Phikas & Co S.A , Soyuzsnab Royal DSM N.V. , Group of Companies among others.
Research Methodology: Global Protective Cultures Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure