Global Plant Growth Regulators Market, By Type (Auxins, Gibberellins, Cytokinins, Ethylene, Abscisic Acid, Growth Retardants, Growth Inhibitors), Formulation (Water-Dispersible & Water-Soluble Granules, Wettable Powders, Solutions), Function (Stimulators, Promotors, Inhibitors, Retardants),Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Turf & Ornamentals),Geography–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Plant Growth Regulators Market
The Global Plant Growth Regulators Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.32 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 9.15 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing awareness towards the green technology and high demand of the organic foods.
Market Definition: Global Plant Growth Regulators Market
Plant growth regulators are organic substances other than the nutrients which affects the physiological process of plant in their growth and development. These regulators are applied in less concentration and are obtained naturally or synthetically. They improves the process of target plants such as improves quality of the fruits, elongation, increases yield and facilitate towards harvesting. The regulators are used in the elongation, budding, stimulating, promoting and inhibiting the growth of different parts of plants.
- Growing awareness towards the green technology
- Government initiatives towards the plantation
- Demand of the organic food by consumers
- Stringent regulation of government for the approval of products
- High cost of the organic foods
Segmentation: Global Plant Growth Regulators Market
- By Types
- Abscisic Acid
- Growth Retardants
- Growth Inhibitors
- By Formulation
- Water-Dispersible & Water-Soluble Granules
- Wettable Powders
- By Function
- Growth Stimulators
- By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Cotton Seed
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Cereals & Grains
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Valent BioSciences LLC. (Chile) announced the launch of RyzUp 40SG plant growth regulator. RyzUp 40SG growth regulator is specially used in the growth of bananas plantations.
- In June 2013, COTTON BOARD (U.S.) announced the launch of web cast which is designed for the cotton plant growth regulators. The webcast is to educate the manufacturers and other participants the application of cotton plant growth regulators.
Competitive Analysis: Global Plant Growth Regulators Market
The global plant growth regulators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of plant growth regulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Plant Growth Regulators Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the plant growth regulators market are BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Syngenta, FMC Corporation, Nufarm Limited, Bayer AG, NIPPON SODA CO., LTD, Tata Chemicals Ltd., Valent BioSciences LLC, Xiny(H.K.) Industrial Co., Ltd, ADAMA India Private Limited, Arysta LifeScience Corporation, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., WinField Solutions, LLC, Redox Industries Limited, Sichuan Guoguang agrochemical co.,ltd, Excel Crop Care Ltd. and Fine Americas, Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global plant growth regulators market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global plant growth regulators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)