Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market By Product (Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM), Allograft, Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP), Viscosupplementation Products, Synthetic Bone Substitutes, Others), Type (Knee, Ankle, Hip, Wrist & Shoulder, Spine, Others), Application (Osteoarthritis & Degenerative Arthritis, Spinal Fusion, Fracture Recovery, Soft Tissue Injuries, Maxillofacial & Dental Applications), End User (Hospitals & Ambulatory Centers, Research & Academic Institute), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market
Global orthopedic joint reconstruction market is estimated to reach USD 75.18 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in market can be attributed to rising number of amputations and technological advancements.
Market Definition: Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market
Orthopedic joint reconstruction is a replacement or substitute of bones in different parts of the body. The typical orthopedic joint reconstructions are hip, knee, elbow, ankle, leg among others.
According to Stanford Children's Health, there were an estimated 3.5 million sports injuries occurred, this significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is rise in number of amputations leading to use of orthopedic reconstruction is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Technological advancement in orthopedic joint reconstruction is driving the market
- High cost of orthobiologic product is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP)
- Viscosupplementation Products
- Synthetic Bone Substitutes
- Wrist & Shoulder
- Osteoarthritis & Degenerative Arthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Fracture Recovery
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Maxillofacial & Dental Applications
By End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Centers
- Research & Academic Institute
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Scheck & Siress announces the acquisition of Ballert Orthopedic. Ballert Orthopedic is with an 89-year history as a leader in orthotics and prosthetics. This will enhance Scheck's ability to deliver best-in-class, convenient O&P care throughout the Chicago area.
- In March 2019, Exactech acquires XpandOrtho. XpandOrtho is a designer of soft tissue balancing instruments for knee replacement surgery. Focus of this acquisition to supports Exactech’s growth strategy and commitment to improving surgeon experience and patient outcomes.
Competitive Analysis: Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market
Global orthopedic joint reconstruction market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthopedic joint reconstruction market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the orthopedic joint reconstruction market are Blatchford Group, Touch Bionics Inc., The Ohio Willow Wood Co., Össur, Ottobock, Fillauer LLC., Advanced Arm Dynamics, inc., Smith and Nephew, Touch Bionics Inc, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker Corp, DePuy Synthes, Blatchford Ortopedi AS, Exactech, Inc, Globus Medical Inc., RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Arthrex Inc., AlloSource and others.
Research Methodology: Global Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global orthopedic joint reconstruction market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)