Market Analysis: Global Orthodontic Supplies Market
The Global Orthodontic Supplies Market is expected to reach USD 8.1 billion by 2025, from USD 4.0 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Orthodontic Supplies Market
Orthodontic Supplies is totally related to the field of dentistry, which brings a conclusion against the hindrances in the teeth and it is also beneficial in arrangement of teeth. Some of the major factor that growing the increase of orthodontic market are malocclusion, jaw pain and jaw infections and patients having tooth loss/ tooth rot. Rise in discretionary cash flow as well as growing white-collar class occupants mostly in emerging economies, increasing consciousness among people regarding cutting-edge orthodontic treatments and drugs, and innovative technological development in orthodontic products is likely to boost the development of the orthodontic supplies in the global market.
Orthodontic Supplies market is growing tremendously. For instance, increasing due to oral ailments and technologically emerging orthodontic products are likely to be some of the main aspects driving the demand and popularity of orthodontic supplies.
On the other hand, the market might face few limitations such as adverse reimbursement guidelines, opposing healthcare reforms in the U.S., and risk associated with orthodontic treatments are expected to hinder the development of the global orthodontic supplies market in the coming future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing awareness among the availability of orthodontic treatments.
- Research and development related to orthodontic products
- Huge demand of these braces in developing countries.
- During dental debonding , headgears and brackets cause a damage.
- Loss of facial appearance, due to braces and other orthodontic appliances.
Market Segmentation: Global Orthodontic Supplies Market
- By Product (Removable, Fixed Braces (Brackets (Self Ligating, Lingual), Archwire (Ni-Ti, Stainless Steel), Anchorage (Buccal Tube, Band), Ligature (Elastomeric, Wire)), Retainers), Patient, Geography
- The Global Orthodontic Supplies Market is segmented based on the product and geographical segments.
- Based on product market is segmented into fixed braces, removable braces, adhesives, accessories. Fixed Braces is further sub- segmented into brackets by type, brackets by material, archwires, anchorage appliances, ligatures. Brackets by type further sub segmented into conventional brackets, self-ligating brackets, lingual brackets. Brackets by material further sub segmented into metal/traditional brackets, ceramic/aesthetic brackets. Archwires further sub segmented into beta titanium, nickel titanium, stainless steel. Anchorage Appliances is further sub segmented into Bands and Buccal Tubes, Miniscrews. The ligatures are further sub segmented into elastomeric ligatures, wire ligatures.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, DB Orthodontics Launches New IX953 Ixion Cinch Back Instrument that’s features serrated tips designed to grip the wire securely to prevent it from slipping while bending.
- In May 2017, Henry Schein Launches Its 2017 Henry Schein Dental Supplies, which provides Brand and Practice Marketing to related to Henry Schein Inc. that delivers handpiece and equipment repair, electronic ordering systems.
Competitive Analysis: Global Orthodontic Supplies Market
The global orthodontic supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthodontic supplies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2012, TP Orthodontics, Inc. launched a new cosmetic braces web site which offers a wide range of information and resources about the aesthetic orthodontic treatment.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Orthodontic Supplies Market
Some of the major players operating in global orthodontic supplies market are ALIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC , Danaher , Henry Schein, Inc. , Dentsply Sirona , 3M Company, G&H® Orthodontics , DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG , TP Orthodontics, Inc. , DB Orthodontics , Dental Morelli Ltda., Great Lakes Orthodontics, Ltd., Rocky Mountain Orthodontics , American Orthodontics, Ultradent Products, Inc., Ormco Corp. , BioMers Pte Ltd, Ortho Organizers Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Orthodontic Supplies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of Global Orthodontic Supplies Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)