Market Analysis: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
The organic food and beverages market accounted to USD 110.3 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
Organic food and beverage products are gaining importance with increased awareness of the benefits of organic products. The rising incidences of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, obesity among others have resulted in consumption of organic products.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of organic baby food
- Marketing campaigns to create awareness by key players
- Growth in the number of clean label products
- Stringent Regulation
- High cost of products
Market Segmentation: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
- By product type the market for organic food and beverages market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, dairy, RTD, baby food, meat & poultry products, frozen food, bakery, beverages, others. The beverages segment is sub-segmented into non-dairy beverages, tea & coffee, others.
- By distribution channel the organic food and beverages market is segmented into Store-based Retailer, Non-store Retailer. The store-based retailer segment is sub-segmented into grocery retailers, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others.
- On the basis of geography, organic food and beverages market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
The organic food and beverages market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of organic food and beverages market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
Some of the major players operating in organic food and beverages market are Aeon Co., Ltd. Tesco, Metro , Carrefour, Ahold, Rewe Group, Waitrose, Ltd., Kraft Foods, Inc. , Hipp Gmbh & Co. Vertrieb Kg , General Mills, Inc., Florida Crystals Corporation, Conagra Foods, Inc., Clif Bar & Company, Albert's Organics, Inc., Applegate Farms, Coleman Natural Foods Llc, Hain Celestial Group Inc., Wm Morrisons among others.
Research Methodology: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Suppliers, Traders, Regulatory Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Organic Food and Beverages Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Distributors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.