Market Analysis: Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market
Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.91 billion to an estimated value of USD 11.00 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.81% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for synthetic genes is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market
Oligonucleotide synthesis is the chemical synthesis of nucleic acid with chemical structures. They are usually the integral part of the genetic research as they provide fast and inexpensive approach toward custom-made oligonucleotides. Rising use of synthesized oligos in molecular diagnostics is the major factor fueling the growth of this market. They are usually used for therapeutics, diagnostics and industrial & academic research.
- Increasing usage of synthesized oligos in molecular diagnostics is driving the growth of this market
- High R&D investment by pharmaceutical – biotechnology companies on oligonucleotide synthesis is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals in developing countries is restraining the market growth
- Decrease in the price of synthesized oligos is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market
- Synthesized Oligos
- Oligonucleotide-Based Drugs
- Intermediate-Scale Synthesized Oligos
- Large-Scale Synthesized Oligos
- Linkers & Adaptors
- Predesigned Oligos
- Custom Oligos
- Oligo Synthesis
- 25 nmol
- 50 nmol
- 200 nmol
- 1000 nmol
- 10,000 nmol
- Oligo Synthesis
- Therapeutic Applications
- DNA & Antisense Oligonucleotide-Based therapies
- RNAi Oligonucleotide-Based therapies
- Cpg Oligonucleotide-Based therapies
- Diagnostic Applications
- Research Applications
- Gene Synthesis
- Other Research Applications
By End- User
- Academic Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
By Service Type
- Universal Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Custom Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Danaher Corporation announced that they have acquired Integrated DNA Technologies. The main of the acquisition is to expand their business in genomics market and with IDT to develop critical diagnostic tests and potential life-saving therapies. They want to provide customer highest standards of quality, service, and technical expertise.
- In February 2017, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) announced that they have acquired GeneWorks Pty Ltd. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their business in Asia- Pacific regions. They want to provide high quality products and services to the scientist around the globe.
Global oligonucleotide synthesis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oligonucleotide synthesis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the oligonucleotide synthesis market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., ATDBio Ltd., BioAutomation, Bio-Synthesis, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, KANEKA CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, GenScript, GeneDesign, Inc., Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc., Merck KGaA, LGC Biosearch Technologies, Nitto Denko Avecia Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, TriLink BioTechnologies, LLC.
Research Methodology: Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oligonucleotide synthesis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)