Global Nebulizer Market, By Product (Pneumatic Nebulizer, Ultrasonic Nebulizer, Mesh Nebulizer), Modality (Table Mount, Portable), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Nebulizer Market
The Global Nebulizer Market is expected to reach 1.354 billion by 2025, from USD 0.818 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Nebulizer Market
A nebulizer is compressed air machines that turns liquid medicine into a fine mist that can be easily breathe.. Nebulizers are useful for young children and for a people who have severe asthma. Pneumatic nebulizers have baffles incorporated into their design so that most of the droplets delivered to the patient are within the respirable size range of 1–5 micron. Ultrasonic nebulizer’s use electricity to convert a liquid into respirable droplets. Metered dose inhalers and dry powder inhalers are generally used in the market. Despite of that nebulizers will continue to be used in selected patients. Nebulizers have been used clinically for many years. Despite the increasing use of metered-dose inhalers and dry powder inhalers, it is likely that nebulizers will continue to be used in selected patients. Global nebulizer market is growing very fast. For instance, according to World Health Organization more than 3 million people die each year from COPDs, an estimated 6% of all deaths worldwide. More than 90%of COPD deaths occur in low-income and middle-income countries. About 235 million people suffer from asthma, a common disease among children. There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of Aerosol in the last decade, For instance,. Because of increased portability, energy efficiency and convenience the popularity of mesh nebulizer is increasing day by day in pharmaceutical drug developments.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising incidence of chronic respiratory diseases
- Growing demand for home healthcare devices
- Rising geriatric population
- Efficient drug delivery and cost effectiveness
Market Segmentation: Global Nebulizer Market
- The global nebulizer market is segmented based on product type, modality type, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product type market is segmented into pneumatic nebulizer, ultrasonic nebulizer, and mesh nebulizer
- On the basis of modality market is classified into table mount and portable
- On the basis of end users market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and home.
- Based on geography market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, , South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July, 2018 OMRON Healthcare (Netherland), a global leader in medical equipment for home health monitoring and therapy, announced the acquisition of privately-held 3A Health Care s.r.l., (Ireland) a leader in the development and production of specialized aerosol therapy devices and surgical aspirators. OMRON Healthcare provides a wide range of respiratory therapy devices that help people to prevent and treat airway diseases.
- In June 2016, PARI Pharma (California), a company focused on the development of advanced aerosol therapies using eFlow Technology, announced that its proprietary closed eFlow Technology device was used in two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials for Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (U.S) long acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) SUN-101 (glycopyrrolate) in people with moderate-to-very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Competitive Analysis: Global Nebulizer Market
The global nebulizer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global nebulizer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nebulizer Market
Some of the major players operating in the global nebulizer market are Omron Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., PARI Pharma, Allied Healthcare Products, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Agilent Technologies, Medline Industries, Inc., Briggs Healthcare, Drive Medical, GF Health Products, Inc. GE Healthcare Ltd., Philips Healthcare, CareFusion Corporation, Medtronics, PLC, Aerogen, Covidien plc, DeVillbiss Healthcare amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Nebulizer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nebulizer market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)