Market Analysis: Global Mold Inhibitors Market
Global Mold Inhibitors Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.42 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2.44 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Mold Inhibitors Market
Mold inhibitors are compounds which are added to products such as food, beverages, pharmaceutical drugs, cosmetics, and other products to restrict their spoilage from fungal growth. These preservatives are natural or synthetic in nature and used to increase the shelf-life of food products. It is added to the food product in small quantity as a preservative. The feed industry has been growing rapidly with the rising consumption of meat. Products used are synthetic in nature to increase the shelf life of the products.
Factors such as rising disposable income of the individuals and several disease outbreaks in the past regarding mold are expected to contribute towards the growing demand of mold inhibitors over the forecast period.
- Rising disposable income is driving the growth of this market.
- Increasing awareness about the side effects of mold is another factor driving the market growth.
- High cost of raw materials is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of infrastructure in developing regions and inadequate storage facilities in semi-urban areas.is another factor restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Mold Inhibitors Market
- o Sodium Propionate
- o Calcium Propionate
- o Benzoic Acid
- o Sodium Benzoate
- o Sorbic Acid
- o Potassium Sorbate
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Animal Feed
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Kemin Industries announced that they have acquired Agri-Marketing Corp. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide better services to their customers and with new technologies improve the quality of life of the people.
- In August 2017, Corbion announced the launch of their new clean label antimicrobial Verdad Opti Powder XM10 which will provide excellent controls of pathogens and spoilage organisms. This new product will solve the mold spoilage problem without separating clean ingredient labels. It is based on ingredients like citrus flour, natural flavor, ferment blends and vinegar which will help in increasing the shelf life without compromising the quality.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mold Inhibitors Market
Global mold inhibitors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mold inhibitors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Mold Inhibitors Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in mold inhibitors market are BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods plc, DuPont, HANDARY S.A., Hawkins Watts Limited, Kemin Industries, Inc., Niacet, Pacific Coast Chemical Co., ANGUS Chemical Company, Eastman Chemical Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Watson Inc., Bentoli. Corbion, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Mold Inhibitors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure