Market Analysis: Global Microscopy Market
The Global Microscopy market is expected to reach USD 8.43 Billion by 2025 from USD 5.3 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 5.3%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, base year for this study is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to2025.
Market Definition: Global Microscopy Market
Magnifying and visualising are important part of science in all aspects like research, academics etcThe use of these devices are constantly growing in other newer fields as well such as agriculture, nanotechnology, polymer industry and atomic studies. Development of features like faster performance and easy sample penetration techniques will be helpful in increasing penetration of microscopes in the market. Moreover, during the forecast period, technical advancements like high –definition image and 3-D views will garner more demand for microscopes. According to national Cancer Institute, USA will have an estimate of 1,735,350 new cases of cancer and approximately 609,640 people will die from the disease.. The high resolution power of microscopes helps in studying cancer cells and finding cure for the same like electron microscope helps in the visualization of cytoplasmic deposits of virus-like particulates in tumours of proved viral etiology.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Better allocation of Funds for R&D in Microscopy
- Advancements in technology of Microscopes
- Growing interest of nanotechnology and regenerative medicines
- Better Regulatory procedures
- Higher cost of advanced microscopes
- Heavy Excise and custom duty on medical devices.
Market Segmentation: Global Microscopy Market
- The Global Microscopy market is segmented by Product, Type, Application, End User and Geography
- By product, the Global Microscopy market is segmented into Microscopes Accessories & Software. By Type, it is divided into Optical Microscopes which are further divided into Confocal Microscopes, Stereo Microscopes, Digital Microscopes, Compound Microscopes, Other Optical Microscope. Electron Microscopes are divided into Scanning Electron Microscopes and Transmission Electron Microscopes. Scanning Probe Microscopes are of the following types Atomic Force Microscopes, Scanning Tunnelling Microscopes and Near-Field Scanning Optical Microscopes. By Application, Microscopes are divided into Semiconductors, Life Sciences, Material Sciences, and Nanotechnology. By End User, the divisions are Applications, Industries, Academic & Research Institutes and Other End Users.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for various countries across multiple geographies namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2015, Ovizio(Belgium) launched a in-line suspension cell monitoring microscope. This agreement will help the company to gain additional revenue and open up new market opportunities.
- In March 2017, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan) launched a new transmission electron microscope. This will help the company to reach out to more of the customers and strengthen their position in the industry.
Competitive Analysis: Global Microscopy Market
The Global Microscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of deep brain stimulation systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Microscopy Market
Some of the major players operating in the Global Microscopy market are Carl Zeiss (Germany), Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Nikon (Japan), Bruker Corporation (US), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Oxford Instruments (UK), JEOL (Japan), and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan) are the key players in the microscopy market. Other notable players operating in this market include Keyencorportaion (Japan), Vision Engineering (UK), Helmut Hund GmbH (Germany), Labomed, Inc.US), OPTIKA (Italy), HORIBA (Japan), Beijing Tech Instrument Co. (China), Laxco (US), ACCU-SCOPE (US), Advanced Imaging Concepts (US), Blue Light. (US), Brunel Microscopes (UK), Kramer Scientific (US), Semilab (Hungary), and Meiji Techno Co. (Japan).
Research Methodology: Global Microscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of Global Microscopy Market, outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level. All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).