Market Analysis: Global Microplate Reader Market
The Global Microplate Reader Market is expected to reach USD 796.93 million by 2025, from USD 573.42 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Microplate Reader Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the microplate reader market in the next 8 years. The microplate reader also termed as microplate photometers or plate readers is a device used to detect biological, chemical or physical measures of samples in microtiter plates. These devices are flexible, configurable, reliable and ubiquitous. They work on the absorbance phenomenon same as in the ELISAs, enzyme activity, nucleic acid and protein quantification, luminescence, and fluorescence detection modes, including intensity, TRF, and polarization. These devices are widely used in gene expression, quantification of proteins, testing of biochemical reactions, drug discovery, research, bioassay validation and biopharmaceutical manufacturing. The rapid increase in the research and manufacturing of technologically advanced products. Therefore, there are various advanced products in the market which are highly used in the medical field. For instance, Molecular Devices, LLC., offers wide range of products such as multi-mode readers - SpectraMax iD5 multi-mode microplate reader, SpectraMax iD3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader, SpectraMax I3x Multi-mode detection platform and others. Absorbance plate readers such as SpectraMax 190 Microplate Reader, VersaMax ELISA Microplate Reader and EMax Plus Microplate Reader. BIOTek also offers wide array of multi-mode micro plate reader namely Synergy Neo2 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader, Cytation Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader, Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader and Synergy HTX Multi-Mode Reader.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid growth in the drug discovery
- Technological advancements in the products
- Widely acceptance of automated solutions
- Ecofriendly and multi modal aspect of reader
- R&D initiatives
- High cost of components
- Safety concerns towards storage conditions
Market Segmentation: Global Microplate Reader Market
- The global microplate reader market is segmented on the basis of well system, type and end users.
- The global microplate reader market is segmented on the basis of well system into 1536, 384, 96.
- The global microplate reader market is segmented on the basis of type into multimode readers, single mode readers, absorbance readers, fluorescence readers, luminescence readers and nephelometry readers.
- The global microplate reader market is segmented on the basis of end users into research institutes, research organizations, biotechnological companies, contract research organizations and health centers.
- Based on geography, the global microplate reader market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Microplate Reader Market
The global microplate reader market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microplate reader for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Microplate Reader Market
Some of the major players operating in the global microplate reader market are ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Molecular Devices, LLC., Biocompare, BioTek Instruments, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., BMG LABTECH, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Tecan Group Ltd., Awareness Technology, Inc., Biochrom Ltd., Promega Corporation, KHB, BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG, Perlong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Autobio Diagnostics Co., Ltd., Corning Incorporated, MDS Analytical Technologies, Greiner Bio-One, Eppendorf, Mettler-Toledo, Beckman Coulter, Dynex Technologies, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, SFRI, Biosan, Erba Mannheim among others.
Research Methodology: Global Microplate Reader Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others