Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market, By Products Type (Synthetic Skin Grafts, Growth Factors, Allografts, Xenografts), Wound Type (Wounds, Ulcers, Burns), End User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centres, Ambulatory Centers,Clinics, Community Healthcare Center), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market
The Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market is expected to reach USD 23.16 billion by 2025, from USD 5.21 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market
Robotic technology integrated with advanced imaging, data analysis, and machine learning for greater efficiency and improved outcomes for various surgical procedures. Surgeries performed with the robotic were highly précised and without fatigue the surgeries were performed. These robots are highly preferred for medical practices including surgical procedures.
These robotic technology have revolutionized the speed and efficiency of healthcare services. Robotic technology have wide applications in the field of healthcare are surgical assistants, Robots helps physician in examining and treating the patients. Rehabilitation robots help the patients in the recovery with disabilities, including improved mobility, strength, coordination, and quality of life.
As per the Agency for healthcare Research and Quality it was estimate that around 570,000 procedures were performed with the da Vinci robotic surgical system in 2014, and this number is increasing by 10% every year.
In September 2015, TransEnterix, Inc (U.S.) acquired the surgical robotics division of Italian company SOFAR. This agreement helps TransEnterix company to deal with the minimally invasive surgery system, Through this acquisition the company had expanded its product portfolio.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancements in disease diagnosis and other medical issues
- Global increase in the funding amount for medical robotsIssuance of IPOS provided by medical robot manufacturing companies
- Safety issues over robotic surgery devices
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market
- The medical robots transforming healthcare market is segmented based on product, application and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into freezers, instruments & accessories and robotic systems
- Based on application, the market is segmented into laparoscopy, orthopedic surgery, pharmacy applications, neurosurgery and other applications
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2014, MEDTECH (U.S.) signed a distribution agreement with Soelim (South Korea) for Rosa surgical robots in South Korea. Through this agreement the company had expanded its business in South Korea.
- In May 2016, TransEnterix acquired the ALF-X surgical robotic system to improve minimally invasive surgery and increase commercialization timeline and revenue of company. It also help to expanded it’s business portfolio.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market
The medical robots transforming healthcare market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical robots transforming healthcare market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market
Intuitive Surgical (U.S.), Stryker (U.S.), Hocoma (U.S.), Mazor Robotics (Israel), Hansen Medical (U.S.), Accuray Incorporated (U.S.), Omnicell, Inc. (U.S.), Arxium (Canada), EKSO Bionics (U.S.), Capsa Healthcare (U.S.), Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Elekta AB (Sweden), ReWalk Robotics (Israel), Medrobotics Corporation (U.S.), Verb Surgical Inc. (U.S), Microbot Medical Inc. (U.S.), Titan Medical Inc. (Canada) and Restoration Robotics, Inc. (U.S.)
Research Methodology: Global Medical Robots Transforming Healthcare Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of medical robots transforming healthcare market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)