Market Analysis: Global Medical Device Cleaning Market
Global Medical Device Cleaning Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.38 billion to an estimated value of USD 2.15 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rise in healthcare expenditure is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Medical Device Cleaning Market
Medical device cleaning consists of detergents and disinfectants which are utilized for cleaning and sanitization of medical instruments, veterinary applications and for human health. It is basically used for the purpose of performance and safety concern. The cleaning is done so that the medical devices can be reused again. While cleaning one should be careful as there is risk of exposure to bio-hazardous material such as blood, body tissue, etc. Sodium hypochlorite, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, alconox etc. are some of the commonly used disinfectants.
- Increasing aging population is the major factor driving the growth.
- Growth in the number of surgical procedures is driving the market.
- Increasing preference of the single use instruments is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Medical Device Cleaning Market
- By Process
- Manual Cleaning
- Automatic Cleaning
- By Application
- Non-enzymatic Detergent
- By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, PENTAX announced the launch of the PROfILE single-use cleaning brushes for endoscope reprocessing which focus on patient safety and hygiene. It has six long channel brushes and three short channel brushes. Bristles located at the end of the brushes will help in proper and complete cleaning.
- In December 2017, Pentax announced the launch of their new C.A.P. HD Duodenoscope (ED34-i10T) with a disposable distal cap which is designed to improve the cleaning and reprocessing to prevent the infections during endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) procedures. The main aim is to improve the safety and treatment.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Device Cleaning Market
Global medical device cleaning market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical device cleaning market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the medical device cleaning market are 3M (U.S.), Advanced Sterilization Products (U.S.), Ruhof Corporation (U.S.), STERIS plc (U.S.), Getinge AB (Sweden), Ecolab (U.S.), Cantel Medical (U.S.), Metrex Research, LLC (U.S.), BODE Chemie GmbH (Germany), Sklar Surgical Instruments (U.S.), Integra LifeSciences Corporation (U.S.), Oro Clean Chemie AG (Switzerland), Biotrol (U.S.), G9 Chemicals Ltd. (U.K.), Pharmax Limited (U.S.), and Simaxo Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (India), among others.
Research Methodology: Global Medical Device Cleaning Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical device cleaning market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)