Market Analysis: Global Industrial Margarine Market
The industrial margarine market accounted to USD 2.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Margarine Market
Industrial margarines are used as an ingredient in manufacturing bakery and confectionery products. Margarines act as an emulsifier which provides organoleptic characteristics to the finished goods and increases the shelf life of the final products.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of bakery and confectionery products
- Growth in convenience food consumption
- Reasonable price of margarine
- Stringent regulations
- Rising concerns related to obesity due to excessive consumption of fattening products
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial Margarine Market
- By type the market for industrial margarine market is segmented into spreadable, all-purpose, butter blend.
- By form, the market is segmented into hard and soft industrial margarines.
- By source the industrial margarine market is segmented into animal and plant.
- On the basis of application the industrial-margarine market is segmented into bakery, spreads, sauces and toppings, confectionery, others.
- On the basis of geography, industrial margarine market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial Margarine Market
The industrial margarine market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial-margarine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Industrial Margarine Market
Some of the major players operating in industrial-margarine market are Conagra, Bunge, Puratos, Wilmar International, Associated British Foods, Fuji Oil, Vandemoortele, NMGK Group, EFKO Group, Royale Lacroix, Richardson International, Aigremont, EFKO Group, Indofood Agri Resources Ltd., IFFCO, Sime Darby Hudson & Knight, AAK KAMANI PRIVATE LIMITED among others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Margarine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Food Manufacturers, Bakery & Confectionery Manufacturers, Margarine Suppliers, Traders, Regulatory Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Industrial Margarine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Distributors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.