Market Analysis: Global Hot Drinks Market
Global Hot Drinks Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% in the forecast of 2019 to 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness regarding the benefits of consuming organic beverages. Increasing urbanization is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Hot Drinks Market
Coffee, tea and hot chocolates are the type of hot beverages. This beverage helps in enhancing the mood and increases the energy level of the body. These beverages are very beneficial for health as well like coffee protects against type 2 diabetes since drinking coffee increases the plasma level of the sex hormone binding globulin which plays an important role in type 2 diabetes. Coffee also protects from liver cancers, liver diseases, and heart health. They also help in improving physical performance of the consumers and even help them to fighting depression.
- Different health benefits associated with tea and coffee is driving the growth of this market.
- Increasing health awareness among the consumers is also driving the growth of this market.
- Excess consumption of coffee can cause caffeinism which can cause anxiety and agitation which is the major factor restraining the growth of this market.
- Volatility of raw material prices
Segmentation: Global Hot Drinks Market
- By Type
- By End- Users
- Coffee Shops
- Drink Stores
- Food Services
- By Distribution Channel
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- Dollar Stores
- Variety Store
- Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs
- Food & Drinks specialists
- Drug stores & Pharmacies
- Health & Beauty Stores
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Akebono Tea announced the launch of their line of eight organic teas which combine herbs with traditional Japanese tea. It consists of Sencha, Hojicha and Genmaicha as well as herbal blends that will create rich, aromatic fragrances and refreshing tastes. The aim is to create unique Japanese tea by mixing traditional tea and herbs.
- In August 2018, Red Diamond Coffee and Tea announced the launch of their simple sweet tea premixed filter bag to save the time of the foodsevice operators. It combines the pure cane sugar and premium tea which will not require dissolve sugar into the beverage.
- In June 2018, Miles Tea and Coffee introduced their 10 premium tea flavours which will focus on green, herbal and fruit teas. It is designed to give Miles Moment’ in the day from sleepy moments to wake up moment.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hot Drinks Market
Global hot drinks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hot drinks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hot Drinks Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hot drinks market are Associated British Foods, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, Keurig Dr Pepper, Tata Global Beverages, Celestial Seasonings, Inc., Costa Coffee, Harney & Sons Fine Teas., JAB Holding Company, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC., Lisun Coffee, Starbucks Corporation., Caffè Nero, Tazo tea company.
Research Methodology: Global Hot Drinks Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure