Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market By Type (Classic Hodgkin lymphoma and Nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma), Drug Type (Adriamycin, Bleomycin, Vinblastine, Dacarbazine, Prednisone, Procarbazine, Vincristine, Cyclophosphamide, Etoposide, Mechlorethamine, Nivolumab and Others), Treatment Type (Medication, Chemotherapy, Surgery), Route of Administration (Oral and Injeactable), End - Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market
Global hodgkin lymphoma drug market is rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 3.6 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing prevalence of hodgkin lymphoma worldwide and growing number of pediatric populations are the drivers for market growth.
Market Definition: Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market
Hodgkin lymphoma is also known as Hodgkin’s disease, is a cancer that begins in the lymph system and can spread nearby lymph nodes. The patients with Hodgkin lymphoma may experience swelling in neck armpit and groin area.
According to the statistic published in American Cancer Society 2019, it is estimated over 8,110 cases to be diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma in the United States in this current year. It is more prevalent in teenagers aged 15 to 19 years. Growing incidence of Hodgkin lymphoma worldwide and accelerating demand of clinical treatment and novel therapies indicates the significant growth of market.
- Increase in prevalence rate of Hodgkin lymphoma in pediatric populations worldwide
- Accelerating demand of treatment and novel therapies
- Rising awareness about treatment and technological advancement is driving the growth of market
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
- Patent expiry of the patented drugs and introduction of generic version of branded drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Inadequate awareness about Hodgkin lymphoma treatment in some developing countries
Segmentation: Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market
By Drug Type
- Classic Hodgkin lymphoma
- Nodular sclerosis Hodgkin lymphoma
- Mixed cellularity Hodgkin lymphoma
- Mixed cellularity Hodgkin lymphoma
- Lymphocyte-depleted Hodgkin lymphoma
- Nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma
By Route of administration
By End users
- Specialty Clinics
Key Developments in the Market:
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- In March 2018, Seattle Genetics, Inc received expanded approval from the US FDA for Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin) in combination with chemotherapy for the treatment of classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) in adult patient.
- In March 2017, Merck and Co., Inc. received accelerated approval from the US FDA for Keytruda (pembrolizumab) for the treatment of classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) in pediatric patients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market
Global hodgkin lymphoma drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hodgkin lymphoma drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players: Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hodgkin lymphoma drug market are Seattle Genetics, Inc, Pfizer Inc, Ono Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Merck & Co. Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Novartis AG, Incyte Corporation, Affimed GmbH, Aeterna Zentaris Inc. Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 4SC AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Plexxikon, TG Therapeutics, Inc, Syndax, Italfarmaco SpA and among other
Research Methodology: Global Hodgkin Lymphoma Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research
team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hodgkin lymphoma drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players