Market Analysis: Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market
Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market is expected to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advancements and innovations in technology resulting in effective and efficient products.
Market Definition: Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market
Hematology analyzers are medical devices that are used for categorizing and counting the blood cell count of the patients from the blood samples. These devices are also used for analyzing differential white blood cell counts. According to the different medical devices, the features hematology analyzers are varied as well and based on these features the users can specify which testing service or analysis is required by them.
- Increasing levels of blood donation activities along with rise in the frequency of blood disorders in patients giving rise to the demand of products; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Adoption of product in combination with flow cytometry processes is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Lack of adoption and preferences of advanced products available in the market from the developing regions of the world
- High levels of products being recalled and issues related to safety and efficacy of the product; this factor is expected to act as a restraint for the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market
By Products & Services
- Hematology Products & Services
- 5-Part and 6-Part Fully Automated Hematology Analyzers
- 3-Part Fully Automated Hematology Analyzers
- Semi-Automated Hematology Analyzers
- Point-Of-Care Testing Hematology Analyzers
- Handheld Photo-Optic Devices
- Slide Strainers
- Controls & Calibrators
- Hemostasis Products & Services
- Immunohematology Products & Services
By Price Range
- Hospital Laboratories
- Commercial Service Providers
- Government Reference Laboratories
- Research & Academic Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, PixCell announced that they had received US FDA 510(k) clearance for their “The Hemoscreen Hematology Analyzer” providing commercialization rights to the company for the United States region. The product is a portable analyzer that utilizes disposable cartridges and requires only a drop of blood from the finger of patients for the automatic processing and analyzing from the cartridge once it is inserted into the device.
- In November 2017, Sysmex Corporation announced that the US FDA had authorized the clearance of their CBC (Complete Blood Cell Count) analyzer for use in various healthcare circumstances such as in clinics, healthcare facilities, physician offices, providing faster availability to the test results. The product termed as “XW-100 Automated Hematology Analyzer” is designed for testing cell count of patients aged 2 years and above.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market
Global hematology (CBC) analyzers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hematology (CBC) analyzers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the hematology (CBC) analyzers market are Biosystems S.A.; Danaher; Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.; Drucker Diagnostics; Siemens; Abbott; Drew Scientific Inc; Balio Diagnostics; SFRI; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; PixCell; Diatron; Ortho Clinical Diagnostics; HYCEL MEDICAL; Sysmex Corporation; Horiba; EKF Diagnostics; Abaxis and NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION.
Research Methodology: Global Hematology (CBC) Analyzers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hematology (CBC) analyzers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)