Market Analysis: Global Graphic Film Market
Global Graphic Film Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in a rise of its estimated value of USD 25.75 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 37.72 billion by 2026. Growth of the market can be reasoned to the innovations and advancements in the production methods of graphic films.
Market Definition: Global Graphic Film Market
Graphic film can be defined as a variation of polymer films that are pressure sensitive films and have an aesthetic appeal to it. These films are applied as a marketing innovation and to increase the aesthetic appeal of the products they are applied on. They are also used as signages used in various promotional activities.
- Growing expenditure on innovative advertisement and marketing methods and activities; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Low cost for installation and maintenance of these products after they have been installed on a particular substrate; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Vulnerable and variations in the prices of raw materials required for the production of graphic films is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Graphic Film Market
- By Type
- Transparent Films
- Reflective Films
- Opaque Films
- Translucent Films
- By Polymer
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- By Printing Technology
- By End-Use
- Promotional & Advertisement
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Nekoosa Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Catalina Graphic Films, Inc. This acquisition will help Nekoosa Inc. in expanding their manufacturing capabilities and product portfolio.
- In February 2018, Steel Partners Holdings announced that they had completed the acquisition of DUNMORE along with its assets. DUNMORE will operate as an individual company in the organization and will report to API Group.
- In October 2017, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION announced that they had announced that they had invested into Gauzy, Israel-based manufacturer of films, liquid-based materials, for various end-users and applications.
Competitive Analysis: Global Graphic Film Market
Global graphic film market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of graphic film market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Graphic Film Market
Few of the major competitors currently present in the market are DuPont; 3M; Innovia Films; AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION; HEXIS S.A.; KPMF Limited; DUNMORE; Achilles USA; CONSTANTIA; Drytac Corporation; THE GRIFF NETWORK; Arlon Graphics, LLC; FDC Films; Nekoosa Inc.; Gauzy.com; Charter NEX and Aura Graphics Limited.
Research Methodology: Global Graphic Film Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of graphic film
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis