Global Fungicides Market By Type (Benzimidazoles , Dithiocarbamates, Phenylamides ,Chloronitriles Strobilurins, Triazoles, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By Mode of Application, By Form, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Fungicides Market
The global fungicides market is expected to reach USD 22.06 billion by 2025, from USD 15.18 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Fungicides Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of fungicides market in the next 8 years. Rising demand of fruits and vegetables, changing dietary patterns, is driving factors for fungicides market Fungicides are used in prevention and control of fungal diseases that affect plants. Some of the most popular ingredients used in fungicides for their application in oilseeds and pulses are fluopyram, prothioconazole, picoxystrobin, bixafen, and tebuconazole. Increasing awareness about the advantages of fungicides among farmers across the world is a major factor for the market growth. Bio-based fungicides are opening new opportunity for the fungicide market. Ban on some fungicides by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) such as carbendazim that causes diseases cancer and sterility in human beings due to this parameter, the bio fungicides market is likely to grow in upcoming years. Stringent environmental rules and regulations. Bans on high volume fungicides by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are also projected to drive demand for bio fungicides in future years. Few major synthetic fungicides that are available in the market include captan, immunox, mancozeb, chlorothalonil, and myclobutanil. In 2014, Cheminova Inc. introduced a fungicide under the brand name 'Equation'. In 2017 Arysta LifeScience, a Platform Specialty Products Company, collaborated with DuPont. Arysta LifeScience will supply to DuPont Crop Protection an innovative fungicide technology with the focus on corn and soybean seed applied products.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing Incidents of Pest Attack.
- Changes in agriculture Techniques
- Integrated Pest Management.
- High Growth Opportunities in developing Countries.
- Lack of Awareness among Farmers.
- Increasing Chances of Soil Toxicity
Market Segmentation: Global Fungicides Market
- The global fungicides market is segmented based on type, crop type, mode of application, form.
- On the basis of type global fungicide market is segmented into Benzimidazoles, Dithiocarbamates, Phenylamides, Chloronitriles, Strobilurins, Triazoles and Others..
- On the basis of crop type global fungicide market is segmented into cereals & grains ,oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, other crop types .
- On the basis of mode of application global fungicide market is segmented into Foliar Spray, Soil Treatment, Post-Harvest, and Seed Treatment.
- On the basis of form global fungicide market is segmented into Liquid Form, Water-Dispersible Granule, Wettable Powder. Liquid form is further sub segmented into Emulsifiable Concentrate, Suspension Concentrate, and Soluble Liquid Concentrate.
- Based on geography the global fungicide market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fungicides Market
The global fungicide market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global fungicide market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Fungicides Market
Some of the major players operating in the global fungicide market are BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd, Syngenta, Bayer AG, FMC Corporation, ADAMA India Private Limited, Nufarm Limited, NIPPON SODA CO., LTD, FMC Corporation, Monsanto Company The Dow Chemical Company, UPL, LANXESS among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fungicides Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call
or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.