Market Analysis: Global Food Processing Seals Market
Global Food Processing Seals Market is expected to reach a projected value of USD 3.47 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.54% during the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in growth from its initial estimated value of USD 2.63 billion in 2018. Some of the factors behind this growth are growth in innovations and advancements in product offerings.
Market Definition: Global Food Processing Seals Market
Food processing seals can be defined as components that are utilized in various food and beverages equipment for sealing. These seals are important components to ensure safety, hygienic environment as they prohibit transference of any external substances and also ensure that the contents inside the equipment do not spill outside. These seals are able to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions.
- Existing regulations regarding the usage of certain products and equipment in food processing is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Growth in products related to dairy, and various other bakery products which require processing before they can be consumed; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing adoption for natural, organic and unprocessed foods & beverages; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Food Processing Seals Market
- By Material
- Face Materials
- By Application
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies GmbH & Co. KG announced the launch of the latest EPDM sealing technology and associated materials. The materials offered are produced to have higher stability and durability even in extreme temperatures. The materials can be put into use with three different variations of hardness: 60 EPDM 290; 70 EPDM 291; and 85 EPDM 292.
- In July 2018, GARLOCK FAMILY OF COMPANIES announced the launch of “PUR-GARD” to their “KLOZURE” FDA portfolio of fluid sealing. The new product offers enhanced equipment operational time-period without compensating on quality and effectiveness.
Competitive Analysis: Global Food Processing Seals Market
Global food processing seals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of food processing seals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Food Processing Seals Market
Major competitors present in the market are Teknikum Oy; www.nes-ips.com; CDKseals.com; Smiths Group plc; Trelleborg AB (publ); Freudenberg Sealing Technologies GmbH & Co. KG; A.W. Chesterton Company; James Walker; FTL Technology/IDEX; AESSEAL plc; PARKER HANNIFIN CORP; Meccanotecnica Umbra S.p.A.; SKF; GARLOCK FAMILY OF COMPANIES; Flowserve Corporation; Precision Associates, Inc.; FMI SICHEM SRL; CinchSeal; Kismet Rubber Products; Klinger Limited and Spareage Sealing Solutions.
Research Methodology: Global Food Processing Seals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of food processing seals
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis