Market Analysis: Global Fluorosurfactants Market
Global Fluorosurfactants Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 0.50 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1.02 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.3%.in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the better performance than other hydrocarbon surfactants
Market Definition: Global Fluorosurfactants Market
Fluorosurfactants, also known as fluorinated surfactants, belong to a category of coating additives that enhance leveling, wetting, and controlling foam. They also offer lower surface tension in coating systems. The product is compatible with almost all polymers and remains active throughout the dyeing and curing processes. There is a growing demand for fluorosurfactants from paints & coatings, specialty detergents, firefighting and oilfield & mining industries, which is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
- Rising demand for short-chain fluorosurfactants, this significant act as a driver to the market.
- Growing paints & coatings market, this significant act as a driver to the market.
- High price of fluorosurfactants, due to high price this act as restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global Fluorosurfactants Market
- Anionic Fluorosurfactants
- Nonionic Fluorosurfactants
- Amphoteric Fluorosurfactants
- Cationic Fluorosurfactants
- Paints & Coatings
- Specialty Detergents
- Oilfield & Mining
By End User
- Consumer Goods
By Sales Channel
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, The Chemours Company leading market positions in fluoroproducts announced a partnership with UniEnergy Technology with intention to improved safety profile, flow batteries provide a competitive, long-term energy storage solution., it increase the demand for renewable energy from utilities, end users and governments around the world
- In March 2019, Pilot Chemical Corp. launched a revitalized strategy, with intention to increase growth and innovation and put a deeper focus on its employees and customers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fluorosurfactants Market
Global fluorosurfactants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluorosurfactants market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fluorosurfactants Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in fluorosurfactants market are AGC Inc. (Japan), DIC CORPORATION (Japan), Chemguard (USA), DuPont. US), OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (US), Johnson Controls (US), Lavastica (Ireland), The Chemours Company (US), Pilot Chemical Corp (US), RS Components & Controls (I) Ltd. (US), Advanced Polymer Inc (US), AGC SEIMI CHEMICAL CO., LTD. (Japan), Merck KGaA (Germany), DYNAX Corporation (Japan), MAFLONS.P.A (Europe), Innovative Chemical Technologies (US), EC21 Inc. (China), and others.
Research Methodology: Global Fluorosurfactants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved