Market Analysis: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1,799.40 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3,455.93 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.50% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid, increasing health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Fibers are indigestible substances provide partial or complete fermentation in the large intestine of human body without affecting the small intestine. Fibers and specialty carbohydrates play a vital role in animal and human body. Specialty carbohydrates are nutraceuticals that are obtained from the prebiotics and probiotics products. An increasing popularity of nutritional enrichment in food & beverage create awareness and drive the market of fibers and speciality carbohydrates.
- Increasing demand for dietary supplements is driving the growth of this market
- Rising chronic and obesity problems among population is another factor driving the market growth.
- Poor sensory properties of fibers & specialty carbohydrates like elevated blood sugar, sugar addiction and weight gain is expected to restrain the market growth
- Rising health consciousness among the consumers is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
- Speciality Carbohydrates
- Functional food & Beverage
- Dietary Supplementary Animal nutrition
- Personal care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Planetarians has developed a technology that sterilizes, destroys anti nutrients and factionalized fibres in one step. It will help in further expansion and innovation in market. This will help the company to increase the protein and fiber content in all the food items from pasta to meatballs.
- In May 2014, Niagara Fiber LLC major supplier of fibres and specialty carbohydrate market announced the acquisition of Allied Blending and Ingredients, Inc., leading provider of fibres and carbohydrate market. This acquisition will benefit Niagara Fiber in exploring North America region and internationally, also satisfying its customers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Global fibers & specialty carbohydrates market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fibers & specialty carbohydrates market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fibers specialty carbohydrates market are Tate & Lyle, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated., DowDuPont., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Roquette Frères., Südzucker Polska., AJINOMOTO CO.,INC., FMC Corporation., Grain Processing Corporation, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG , Prinova Group LLC, SunOpta., 15Five, Unilever , RED BULL, PepsiCo., Arla Foods amba, Nestlé., Kellogg NA Co., Amway , SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure