Market Analysis: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 15.70 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 24.65 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing urbanization and industrialization globally.
Market Definition: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Extended Polystyrene (EPS) is the nonexclusive business name utilized for white unbending material produced using the extended polystyrene dots. It is a lightweight, inflexible, plastic froth protecting material delivered from strong globules of polystyrene. The EPS globules are extended lastly formed into bigger EPS squares which are additionally utilized for dividers, rooftops, floors, slither spaces and structural shapes.
- Growth in construction and packaging industries in developing countries is driving the growth of this market.
- High disposable income level and urbanization acts as the driving force for the EPC market.
- Strict regulations regarding the usage of specific products expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Availability of better substitutes in market for EPS makes a negative impact for EPS in market.
Segmentation: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
By Product Type
- EPS Manufacturing Process
- White Expanded Polystyrene
- Grey Expanded Polystyrene
- Black Expanded Polystyrene
- Component manufacturing
- Chemical intermediate
By End Use
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Atlas Roofing announced its acquisition of ACH Foam Technologies,leading manufacturer of polystyrene market. This combination will lead to accelerate growth opportunities in polystyrene foam business, extensive manufacturing footprint and expansion of product portfolio in the market.
- In June 2018, BASF a major global supplier of raw materials for the coating and paint industry announced that they are going to increase its global production capacity of Neopor by 40,000 metric tons per year (expandable polystyrene containing graphite. This will lead to increase in production capacity, meet emerging demand and appropriate usage of energy sources.
Competitive Analysis: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Global expanded polystyrene (EPS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of expanded polystyrene (EPS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global expanded polystyrene (EPS) market are: Synthos., BASF SE, Total, ePS Designs, Ravago, Alpek S.A.B. de C.V, Versalis , NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Flint Hills Resources, SABIC, KANEKA CORPORATION, Atlas Roofing Corporation, BEWiSynbra Group, Brødr. Sunde as, NexKemia, Unipol Holl and B.V.and others.
Research Methodology: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved