Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market, By Product (High End Visualization System, Middle End Visualization System, Low End Visualization System), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Specialty Clinics, Diagnostic Imaging Centres), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market
The Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 18.82 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 29.99 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing demand of the invasive surgeries and rising geriatric population over the world =.
Market Definition: Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market
Endoscopy procedure is a non-surgical process, which is used for the patients to examine digestive tract. In this procedure a flexible tube situated with light and camera, which is attached to the monitor, is inserted in the patient’s organ. Endoscopy visualization system is an advanced video system uses part of all sort of endoscopic surgeries, which enhances the quality of the pictures and video. The endoscopy visualization system is designed with the monitor, printers, displays, light sources and others.
- Growing demand for the next generation endoscopy visualization systems
- Rising awareness regarding the endoscopy in geriatric population
- New materials may unite biocompatibility and hardware issues
- Regulatory approval process
Segmentation: Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market
- By Product
- High End Visualization System
- Middle End Visualization System
- Low End Visualization System
- By End-User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Imaging Centres
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December, 2017, DePuy Synthes launched Purevue visualization system imaging platform designed for minimally invasive endoscopic surgery.
- In July 2016, PENTAX Medical (U.K.) launched New High-Definition Pulmonology Endoscopy System for Crystal Clear the system delivers HD images for clear, fast and more detailed endoscopic visualization of bronchial mucosal structures.
Competitive Analysis: Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market
The global endoscopic visualization systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of endoscopic visualization systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the endoscopic visualization systems market are Olympus Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, NDS Surgical Imaging, LLC., Olive Medical Corporation, Stryker Corporation, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Smith & Nephew, Pentax Medical Company (Hoya Corporation), MEDIVATORS Inc., HOYA Corporation, Arthrex, Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Solos Endoscopy.
Research Methodology: Global Endoscopic Visualization Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global endoscopic visualization systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)