Global Digital X-ray Market, By Product (Digital X-Ray And Analog X-Ray), By Type (Extraoral X-Ray Intraoral X-Ray and Hybrid X-Ray), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Cosmetic and others), By End Users (Dental Hospital and Forensic Laboratories), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Digital X-ray Market
The Global Digital X-ray Market is expected to reach USD 17.5 Billion by 2025, from USD 7.6 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Digital X-ray Market
Digital X-ray is X-ray imaging using the sensors. The detectors used in digital radiography are of two main type indirect flat panel detectors (FPDs) and direct flat panel detectors (FPDs). The main advantage of digital X-ray over normal digital radiography is they are time efficient with easy transferring and enhancement of images. They do not use any chemicals in developers. In May 2016, U.S government promoted the adoption of digital imaging. As per of the new legislation the price of analog X-ray increased by 20%. In March 2018 Philips received 510(K) clearance for ProxiDiagnost N90 (digital radiography market). This leads to the enhancement of clinical capacity and increase room utilization. Agfa HealthCare installed over 50,000 digital radiography solutions in hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities around the world. Canon had distributed around 40,000 digital radiography detectors worldwide.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Reduced diagnosis time and improved cost saving.
- Increase in geriatric population.
- Increased in the funds raised by government
- Dental problem numbers raised
- Growing medical tourism is one of the opportunity for digital- X rays
- Advancement in technology of digital x-ray.
Market Segmentation: Global Digital X-ray Market
- The global digital X-ray market is segmented into product, type, application, end users and geography.
- Based on product the global digital X-ray market is segmented into digital x-ray and analog x-ray.
- Based on type the global digital X-ray market is segmented into extraoral x-ray, intraoral x-ray and hybrid x-ray. Extraoral X-Ray is further segmented into panoramic/cephalometric systems and cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) systems. Intraoral x-ray is further sub segmented into digital sensors and photostimulable phosphor (PSP) systems.
- Based on the application the global digital X-ray market is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutic, cosmetic and forensic.
- Based on the end-users global digital X-ray market is segmented into dental hospitals & clinics, forensic laboratories and research laboratories.
- Based on geography the global digital X-ray market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital X-ray Market
The global digital X-ray market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital X-ray market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Digital X-ray Market
Some of the major players operating in the global digital X-ray market are Canon, Fujifilm Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hologic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Danaher, Carestream Health, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc, Planmeca, Varex Imaging Corporation, Agfa Healthcare and others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital X-ray Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others