Market Analysis: Global Diabetes Treatments Market
Global diabetes treatments market is expected to reach USD 59,558.61 Billion by 2026 from USD 43,700.00 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 3.5%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, base year for this study is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019–2026. The rising number of diabetic patients across the globe is likely to increase the consumption of transdermal drug delivery patch.
Market Definition: Global Diabetes Treatments Market
Diabetes is a condition in which the glucose produced in the body cannot be utilized by it. This is one of the most important source of vitality for human cells. Diabetes Treatment is an easy to use and essential method that helps in improving the procedure of the treatment of blood glucose monitoring system. As obesity is increasing and standards of living are also improving, Diabetes Treatment has helped in improving people’s living habits, disease control effect is becoming more and more important.
According to WHO, in 2017, the number of people sufferinf drom diabetes globally was reported to be about 422 million people worldwide . Moreover, as per American Diabetes Association, the number of Americans diagnosed with diabetes every year was more than 1.5 million
- Rapidly changing lifestyle is expected to drive the market growth
- Expanding number of diabetic patients globally is also expected to drive the market growth
- Accessibility of alternative treatment is expected to restrain the market growth
- Discrepancy in reimbursement is also expected to restrain the market growth
- By Product
- Oral Hypoglycemic Drugs
- Non-Insulin Injectable Drugs
- By Devices
- Blood Glucose Meters and Strips
- Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGMs)
- Flash Glucose Monitoring Device
- Injection Pens
- Insulin Pumps
- Automated Insulin Delivery Systems
- By End User
- Personal Use
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, IDx Technologies Inc. announced that US Food and Drug Administration permitted the marketing of the first Artificial Intelligence system IDx-DR, for the detection of eye disease diabetic retinopathy in adults..
- In July 2018, Diabetes Australia announced the funding of AUD 1 million for one year for the development of eye screening program to protect the sights of people suffering from diabetes
Competitive Analysis: Global Diabetes Treatments Market
Global diabetes treatments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diabetes treatments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Diabetes Treatments Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Diabetes Treatments Market are Roche Products Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Sanofi-Deutschland GmbH, Novo Nordisk A/S, Ypsomed AG, Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, Dexcom, Inc., ARKRAY USA, Inc., Bayer, Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd., Home Diagnostics Inc., Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., Inc, , AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.among others.
Research Methodology: Global Diabetes Treatments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global diabetes treatments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)