Market Analysis: Global Dental Splints Market
Global Dental Splints Market is expected to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growing levels of dental procedures globally.
Market Definition: Global Dental Splints Market
Dental splints are plastic dental disorders treatment devices that fit between the teeth and cover them to prevent teeth grinding or clenching. They are used to absorb the pressure so that the jaw and teeth can be stabilized and their placement is not affected. They are usually worn at night, but in some cases dentists advise the patient to wear them during the day for some period of time.
- Increasing prevalence of dental disorders globally is one of the factors driving the market growth
- Increasing levels of geriatric population that are highly prone to dental disorders; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lack of reimbursement policies along with the high overall cost for dental procedures are few of the major factors acting as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Splints Market
- By Product
- Fixed Dental Splints
- Removable Dental Splints
- By End-Users
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, 3D Systems, Inc. announced that they had acquired VERTEX GLOBAL HOLDING B.V. manufacturer and provider of dental materials and products worldwide. This acquisition will strengthen the position of both the company in dental products market and enhance the technological portfolio.
- In June 2016, Orofacial Therapeutics,LP announced the launch of a new website to better communicate with their users and provide consumer specific dental solutions through their website.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Splints Market
Global dental splints market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental splints market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Splints Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the dental splints market are Danaher; Dentsply Sirona; Ultradent Products Inc.; Septodont Holding; Henry Schein, Inc.; Benco Dental Supply Company; Brasseler USA; Ivoclar Vivadent; COLTENE Group; FKG Dentaire; Orofacial Therapeutics,LP; GC Corporation; Keystone Dental Inc; VERTEX GLOBAL HOLDING B.V.; 3D Systems, Inc.; Institut Straumann AG and BEGO GmbH & Co. KG.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Splints Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental splints market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)