Market Analysis: Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market
Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.68 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.86 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the global increase in diagnostics creating huge scope.
Market Definition: Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market
Dental radiology equipment are devices used for diagnosis of dental infections and dental diseases such as tooth decay, gingivitis, periodontitis, dental caries, other forms of oral cancers and injury. These devices are used in hospitals, diagnostic centers, and dental clinics.
In the US, gum disease, is known as periodontal disease, is common around 50% of the adults aged more than 30 years have signs of it. Gum disease occurs due to infection, which later can destroy the gum and the bone that supports the tooth. In such cases, radiographic images help to diagnose severe gum diseases and stage of bone loss, which helps to further proceed with the treatment.
- Rapid growth in geriatric population, this act as a market driver.
- Low penetration rate for dental implants which enables cost-effective dental implants for the end-user, this significant act as a driver of the market.
- Due to lack of consumer awareness in developing nations, this significant act as market restraints.
- High price of digital radiography systems, act as a market restraints.
Segmentation: Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market
- Diagnostic Dental Equipment
- By Type
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- X-Ray Units,
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
- Digital X-Ray Sensors
- Hybrid Units
- Therapeutic Dental Equipment
- Dental Lasers
- Soft Tissue Lasers
- Diode Lasers
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Lasers
- Nd:Yag (Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Lasers
- All-Tissue (Hard/Soft) Lasers
- Er:Yag (Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) Lasers
- Er-Cr:Ysgg (Erbium, Chromium:Yttrium-Scandium-Gallium-Garnet) Lasers
- General Equipment
- Casting Machines
- Instrument Delivery Systems
- Ceramic Furnaces
- Electrosurgical Systems
- CAD/CAM Systems
- Dental Chairs
- Dental Light Curing Equipment
- Dental Handpieces
- Soft Tissue Lasers
- Dental Lasers
By End User
- Diagnostic centers, and Dental clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, FUJIFILM Corporation, Tokyo Medical and Dental University announced a patent licensing agreement on a technology to transplant autologous mesenchymal stem cells the technology uses an arthroscope that enables surgery with minimal invasion to administer, to meniscus injury patients, cell suspensions that use synovium-derived.
- In August 2018, Dayton health care company provider of medical, dental and veterinary equipment products, has launched a new corporate brand identity which capture the company’s commitment to a better care experience and the increasing value Midmark offers customers as they focus on improving clinical outcomes.
Global dental radiology equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental radiology equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the dental radiology equipment market are Danaher (US), Dentsply Sirona (US), PLANMECA OY (Finland), Carestream Health (US), KaVo Dental, winkelstueckeguenstiger.de (Germany), VATECH, Midmark Corporation (US), RS Components & Controls (I) Ltd. (India), A-dec (US), Nobel Biocare Services AG (Switzerland), Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), FUJIFILM Corporation (Japan), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (India), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (Japan), Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hologic (US), ESAOTE SPA (Europe), Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC (US), among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Radiology Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental radiology equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)