Market Analysis: Global Dental Implants Market
Global Dental Implants Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.35 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 7.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth of applications of dental implants in various therapeutic areas.
Market Definition: Global Dental Implants Market
Dental implants is a supporting component that is used in surgical procedures where it is used to bond with the bones or jaw, and support the crown or bridge being added into the skull. The product is made up of titanium so that it “osseointegrate” with the bones, and after this process is done the prosthetics are added on top of these implants. These parts are added individually over a period of time and each component requires time to heal and integrate.
- Increasing prevalence of dental diseases and disorders globally; this factor is one of the major drivers for the market
- Increase in levels of disposable income which has resulted in growth of cosmetic dentist procedures; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Significant costs of dental implants and accompanying procedures along with a lack of reimbursement policies for dental procedures; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dental Implants Market
- By Material
- Titanium Implants
- Internal Octagonal
- External Hexagonal
- Internal Hexagonal
- Single-Stage Procedure
- Two-Stage Procedure
- Zirconium Implants
- Titanium Implants
- By Design
- Tapered Dental Implants
- Parallel-Walled Dental Implants
- By Type
- Root-Form Dental Implants
- Plate-Form Dental Implants
- By Price
- Premium Implants
- Value Implants
- Discounted Implants
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Institut Straumann AG announced the launch of two new products at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Association for Osseointegration held in Vienna, Austria. The products inclusive of two-piece ceramic dental implant and a new implant system.
- In September 2018, Henry Schein, Inc. announced investment and acquisitions in three organizations, Intra-Lock; Medentis Medical and Pro-Cam Implants B.V. All of these investments and acquisition will help enhance Henry Schein’s existing product portfolio and expand the global presence.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Implants Market
Global dental implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental implants market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Implants Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the dental implants market are Institut Straumann AG; Dentsply Sirona; Henry Schein, Inc.; Bicon, LLC; Zimmer Biomet; Danaher; Avinent Implant System; DIO IMPLANT; Southern Implants (Pty) Ltd.; Adin Global; Thommen Medical (Schweiz) AG; BioHorizons IPH, Inc.; KYOCERA Corporation; DENTIUM; T-Plus Implant Tech. Co., Ltd.; DENTIS; Cortex and Sweden & Martina S.p.A.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Implants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental implants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)