Global Dental Digital X-ray Market, By Product (Digital X-Ray Systems, Analog X-Ray Systems), Type (Extraoral X-Ray Systems, Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Hybrid X-Ray Systems), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Cosmetic, Forensic), End-User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Academic and Research Institutes, Forensic Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Digital X-ray Market
The Global Dental Digital X-ray Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2,791.18 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5,428.32 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and prevalence of demand of Dental digital X-Ray in these populations. Continuous increase of oral cancer and the dental cavity in children also rising the demand of using advanced treatments in dentistry.
Market Definition: Global Dental Digital X-ray Market
Dental digital X-Ray can be done for diagnosis of disorders and diseases of oral and teeth. Teeth and bone absorb X-rays and form an image. It passes easily through gums and cheeks as these are softer tissues. Dental digital X-Ray is able to detect abnormalities accurately which are not visible by conventional routine dental examination. This x-ray equipment is intended for a number of applications for example tooth roots glancing, cavities detection, checking status of a developing tooth and abnormal bone or teeth densities.
- Rising geriatric population has increased the demand for these instruments as these population usually suffer from dental problems
- Increasing number of dental problems has increased the demand for these instruments
- Requires less diagnosis time and a cost saving process
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver like use of Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- High cost of Digital X-Ray instruments is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of trained professionals that can utilize completely these instruments is also acting as a major market restraint
- Complex government regulation and lack of reimbursement
Segmentation: Global Dental Digital X-ray Market
- By Product
- Digital X-Ray Systems
- Analog X-Ray Systems
- By Type
- Extraoral X-Ray Systems
- Panoramic/Cephalometric Systems
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Systems
- Intraoral X-Ray Systems
- Digital Sensors
- Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
- Hybrid X-Ray Systems
- Extraoral X-Ray Systems
- By Application
- By End-User
- Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September, 2017, Medical Imaging acquired by Systems Alpha Imaging. This acquisition will help System Alpha Imaging in the enhancement of their diagnostic imaging equipment sales and service capabilities in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- In February 2016, Dentsply International (U.S.) and Sirona Dental Inc. (U.S.) were merged and formed Dentsply Sirona . This partnership will form a joined company which will be the most diversified manufacturers of professional dental products and technologies.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Digital X-ray Market
The global dental digital x-ray market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental digital x-ray market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Digital X-ray Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the dental digital x-ray market are Danaher, Carestream Health, Dentsply Sirona, Planmeca Oy , Vatech , LED Apteryx Inc., The Yoshida Dental MFG. Co., Ltd., Midmark Corporation , Air Techniques, Inc., and CEFLA s.c., KaVo Dental., SUNI, SOREDEX, DEXIS, ONEX.
Research Methodology: Global Dental Digital X-ray Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental digital x-ray market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)