Market Analysis: Global Data governance Market
The Global Data governance Market is expected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2025 from USD 1.8 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.4 % the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Data governance Market
Data governance is an overall management of the performance of data functions and data assets. Data governance deals in data integrity, security, usability, availability and accountability employed in an enterprise. Its technologies and strategies are used to make sure that business data comply with corporate policies and compliances .The benefits of data governance are better decision-making, operational efficiency, improved data understanding and lineage, greater data quality, regulatory compliance, increase revenue and many more. Data governance is used in various application banking, financial services and insurance, retail and ecommerce, government and defense, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, telecommunications and IT, energy and utilities, construction ,engineering and others.
In 2017, Erwin, Inc. launched Data Governance 2.0, a new and collaborative data governance approach which focused on controls for managing risk. It enables broader and more insightful use of data required by the evolving needs of an expanding business ecosystem.
In 2018, according to Dataversity Education, LLC, the smart data governance ensures regulatory compliance with smart availability and offers various redundancy and failover options to ensure business continuity in the event of workload spikes, planned maintenance and unplanned downtime.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid growth in data volumes
- Regulatory and compliance mandates
- Increasing strategic risk management
- Increasing business collaborations.
- Ever-changing regulatory framework
Market Segmentation: Global Data governance Market
- The market is based on application, business function, component ,deployment type, organization size and geographical segments.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into incident management, process management, compliance management, risk management.
- Based on business function, the market is segmented into finance, information technology, legal operations, and human resource, sales and marketing.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into solution and services.
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on organization size, the market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, retail and ecommerce, government and defense, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, telecommunications and it, energy and utilities, construction and engineering and others
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data governance Market
The global data governance market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of data governance market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Data governance Market
The renowned players in Data governance market are Collibra. Adobe Systems, IBM, Teradata, Syncsort., Infogix Inc, Ataccama Corporation, Reltio, Global Data Excellence, Global IDs. , Denodo Technologies,Magnitude Software, Inc., Datum LLC, Orchestra Networks, TIBCO Software Inc., Alation Inc, SAS ,MicroStrategy Incorporated., Data Advantage Group, Inc.and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Data governance Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others. Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.